Formal dinner night

I'm sorry Number 7, but you did not finish your meal in the time alotted. You will have to complete a penalty round.

fucking rolf :lol:

I already mentioned this in the genmay thread db made but I think I may have invented a new entree

de-shell 1 lobster tail
stuff with crab
stuff crab stuffed lobster tail inside 14oz filet mignon and cook to MR

it's called the surf & turfucken borrowing on the concept of the turducken

Ooh, then you could dip the turfucken in a pot of melted cheese.

Fonturfucken.

Served with a brandy-peppercorn sauce on top of that and rosemary garlic mashed red potatoes and buttered asparagus spears with almond shavings. Topped off with a nice cream sorbet flavor with a mint sprig.

Served with a brandy-peppercorn sauce on top of that and rosemary garlic mashed red potatoes and buttered asparagus spears with almond shavings. Topped off with a nice cream sorbet flavor with a mint sprig.

Oh hey I created a new dessert on the honeymoon.

It's like tiramisu but instead of espresso or rum you use godiva chocolate liqueur to soak the ladyfingers in and then use the marscapone cheese and all that. :drool:

It's a terrible thing you can't have chocolate :(

i would LOVE to do that. :( but i don't live there. :( one day i'm going to host such a thing. right now, i have to break up the dinner parties. one time it's dinner. another, it's a dessert party. that's a long day to do it all. :fly:

i would LOVE to do that. :( but i don't live there. :( one day i'm going to host such a thing. right now, i have to break up the dinner parties. one time it's dinner. another, it's a dessert party. that's a long day to do it all. :fly:

I was reading that the dinner parties start at 2pm :eek:

And of course you start with a bit of champagne, then a red wine course and a white wine course with dinner, then brandy/scotch/whiskey in the library after dinner. Of course I have quite a few bottles of ice wine, so that would be served with dessert.

I was reading that the dinner parties start at 2pm :eek:

And of course you start with a bit of champagne, then a red wine course and a white wine course with dinner, then brandy/scotch/whiskey in the library after dinner. Of course I have quite a few bottles of ice wine, so that would be served with dessert.

for my dessert party one time, i had these fancy-schmancy dessert wines...but they were HORRID. oh man. moral of the story is know your wines before you serve them. i will not be doing dessert wines again.