for the recod, i just had sex with a man

freezing? down there?

I got my lifeguard cert at age 14 in a barely 50f+ lake in upstate NY. Lake George. We had to tread water for 5 minutes holding a brick over our heads as one of the many tortures. /truth

:heart:

Cold? You know nothing of cold.

The other day I learned that on average it does not get as hot or cold in Britain as it does where I live. You also don't get as much precipitation as we do. It does rain about 10 more days a year there than here, just not as hard I guess. After learning this I began to wonder what you have to complain about.

The other day I learned that on average it does not get as hot or cold in Britain as it does where I live. You also don't get as much precipitation as we do. It does rain about 10 more days a year there than here, just not as hard I guess. After learning this I began to wonder what you have to complain about.

pwnt

Uh we're British...we don't have to have a real reason to complain, it's our national sport missy.