for nintendo fanboys

_41348491_crab_203.jpg

"SpongeCrab hate repost!!! Ngaaaaang!!!"

Sarcasmo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I love this man. I do. I love him with every shred of gayness in my body.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have peed myself.

Your name... Your over exuberant priase... I think something fishy is going on... :(

But I love you too :heart: :heart: :heart:

Galen said:
Your name... Your over exuberant priase... I think something fishy is going on... :(

But I love you too :heart: :heart: :heart:

Seriously, your post was so random I must've annoyed my neighbor I laughed so hard. And then I'd look at the thread title, and imagine that's what he really meant, and laugh even harder. It was all just so absurd. I'm a tad crazy.

Sarcasmo said:
Seriously, your post was so random I must've annoyed my neighbor I laughed so hard. And then I'd look at the thread title, and imagine that's what he really meant, and laugh even harder. It was all just so absurd. I'm a tad crazy.
Glad I could cheer an old boy up, even if you are crazy :D

NIntendo is getting to be worse than the movie industry...COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW AND ORIGINAL ALREADY!!!

I do not understand this thread.

Don't people know that BF2 has been out for months and Quake 4 will be out in November, what's this Zel-duh you speak of??

Yeah I'm not surprised...but is there ANYTHING worthwhile coming out in 2005 now?

I haven't seen a single game worth picking up at all this year. (Save for BF2 but my computer can't hack that beast.)

Millions said:
Yeah I'm not surprised...but is there ANYTHING worthwhile coming out in 2005 now?

I haven't seen a single game worth picking up at all this year. (Save for BF2 but my computer can't hack that beast.)

I think Civ4 is scheduled to come out for the christmas rush.

Silent Hunter III isn't bad.

Ooh! And the Ur-Quan Masters (remake of Star Control II for modern computers) is complete and rock solid!