Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-car-photos-car-talk-advice-response-relationships-stall.jpg

I remember driving to Delaware with my dad in 95'ish to buy my first computer (I lived in southern NJ at the time). Compaq Presario DX-2 66mhz, 8MB of RAM, 340MB harddrive, 2X SCSI harddrive, SB16 soundcard, Win 3.1 w/ TABWORKS. I spent weeks researching computers in the old Computer Shopper magazines, back when they were Bible sized. Man I was cruising with that computer. Played the crap out of Command & Conquer original. Milked the 10 free hours of Prodigy for like 4 months.

Cost something like $2000, but without sales tax :cool: I can't remember the name of the store. Could have been CompUSSR.

It's amazing how that works.

Kind of like 'DADT just got repealed. Instead of being happy, we're going to keep bitching'

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/20/opinion/watts-dadt-equality/index.html

because there's still inequality. you can't enact change without bringing attention to it. people are happy but there is still work to be done

"ok fine, blacks, you can serve in the military alongside whites. wait what? you want your kids to be allowed to go the same schools too??!? wtf, stop bitching"

because there's still inequality. you can't enact change without bringing attention to it. people are happy but there is still work to be done

"ok fine, blacks, you can serve in the military alongside whites. wait what? you want your kids to be allowed to go the same schools too??!? wtf, stop bitching"

No. I get this. But seriously, they just had something really big swing their way. Can't they just at least enjoy it for a tiny little bit? Does it have to be so 'glass half empty?' on a day when they gained a serious victory?

No. I get this. But seriously, they just had something really big swing their way. Can't they just at least enjoy it for a tiny little bit? Does it have to be so 'glass half empty?' on a day when they gained a serious victory?

you're saying "they" like that one article reflects the opinions of every homosexual in uniform. I'm pretty sure the people in that picture are enjoying it. plenty are but that doesn't mean the rest of the issues should be put on hold.

it's an opinion piece by a someone directly affected by it. relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.