Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
us darkies are not supposed to like the tech in the neighborhood I'm going.
Therein lies the issues with minorities. Hispanics included. You're not supposed to be smart or better yourself. You're not supposed to be interested in anything but drugs, gangs, and violence. If you are, you're obviously not black (or in my case Latino). That's fucking dumb as hell. (Also the reason I said Puerto Ricans in NY weren't real Puerto Ricans - this is the mentality a lot of them have)

lawl, someone dumped 3000 pairs of panties on the side of the highway in lancaster, OH. some new, some used. :lol:

WTF :lol:
NSFW
tumblr_kxjsvseazq1qzx5g2225.jpg

Yay, fixed the hot tub yesterday too. I'm on a roll.

I haven't stepped foot in mine since moving in over a year ago

reddit pic of someone packing for dragon con. think he's going to need a bit more liquor!
if you guys want to come up here for it let me know in advance. there's a hotel room/rental condo in the building for like $60 per/n and I also get mad discounts on all the downtown hotels. dragon con sells out all the hotels so plan sooner than later. it would be a blast to take you ladies. :D

DaWTL.jpg

Any idea how far in advance you can book a room? I'll call this week if I can

the hotels know dragon con brings the bucks. I don't think it would be considered outlandish to reserve this far out. you can probably just tell them verbally over the phone you want the Time Warner discount and they'll bite without verification. let me know if I can help there though. the shit is like drunken geek costumed mardi gras. so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.