Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
coworker was talked into DJing a tween party (bunch of 12-13 year olds), he downloaded that song off itunes or something, queued it up and went to the bathroom. came back to a bunch of angry mothers...

ALWAYS WATCH THE RADIO EDIT

Thats awesome. Did he do it?

173675274.png

Atheist vows:
“NASHVILLE DAILY UNION, November 20,1862. p. 3, c 3

A singular couple got married in Chester County, Penn., the other day, merely making the following declaration in the presence of friends.

“We, Orson S. Murray, and Lydia P. Jacobs, make known to these our friends that we have chosen each other for conjugal companionship, in prosperity and adversity, in life and till death. We ask no license. We submit to no dictation. We bow to no authority. We recognize no God nor Almighty power to guide or guard us. Our promises are to ourselves and each other, not to others. Our trust is not in others but in ourselves and each other.”

that begs the question why did they get married at all since it's an institution of religion? tax benefits if those still exist these days?
to assuage the female fairy tale of getting married and live a blissful life ever after?

Last edited:
that begs the question why did they get married at all since it's an institution of religion? tax benefits if those still exist these days?
to assuage the female fairy tale of getting married and live a blissful life ever after?

They ask for no license so they get no tax benefits.

way back machine. saw them in a bar in athens, ga that held about 50 people max. sound was so bad that I left hating them :\

cool song though in retrospect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_kjdr7e0Y

I love sick to death by them. I saw them back during College at the Tabernacle. It was the loudest show I've ever heard. They had speakers every where and one song had a jet engine up to the sound of a real one with bass layered over it. People couldn't light cigs because of the wind coming from the vibrations of the speakers. You felt the bass through you whole body. I remember glancing down at the floor and realizing the odd streaks I was looking at was caused by my shoes and me being vibrated backwards away from the stage. It was nuts. I couldn't hear shit for days.

Last edited by a moderator:
any you tampa people talked to casey lately? I realized this morning I missed the wedding he was in town for last night. :\
work was crazy this week due to local schools having spring break, I was working on the car deal, getting shit taken care of for the masters tomorrow, etc.
calling him now but I have to be good so I can wake up in the AM

I had some milk that smelled borderline bad a couple days ago with cereal. Expiration date on the milk was almost up. Didn't feel great that morning though. Threw the milk out the next day.

cutting mold off cheese and eating the rest is perfectly normal and fine... though i don't think i could ever bring myself to do it.

go to a cheese place sometime where they make it and thats exactly what they do. technically cheese is mold itself anyways i think.

I had some milk that smelled borderline bad a couple days ago with cereal. Expiration date on the milk was almost up. Didn't feel great that morning though. Threw the milk out the next day.

Something was wrong with that milk then. The date is a sell by date. Not a use by date.

There are certainly contractual and legal reasons to get married. If you wanna know what they are, dbzeag will be along to regurgitate every last one of them. It's much more complicated than just God, which is why the state should give everyone who "marries" civil union licenses.

cutting mold off cheese and eating the rest is perfectly normal and fine... though i don't think i could ever bring myself to do it.

go to a cheese place sometime where they make it and thats exactly what they do. technically cheese is mold itself anyways i think.

cheese is not a big blob of mold :lol: it's created with bacteria

Status
Not open for further replies.