Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused why DADT is a "complicated process". Stop the witch hunts, stop the discharges for that reason, and if someone says "Right I'm gay" just carry on with the drill.

I don't understand why this is so complicated.

In the pre-repeal phase, activities include Tier 1 and Tier 2 level training of military leadership and reporting to Obama administration officials on the progress of implementation. For example, the undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness must have a monthly meeting and report to the defense secretary and the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on the status of repeal.

To reach the certification phase, the Repeal Implementation Team must provide appropriate documentation to the defense secretary and chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and provide their recommendation to the president.
Notably, the plan states the previously mentioned idea that Tier 3 training, education of the total force, can be completed after the certification for repeal is issued.

For the implementation phase, Tier 3 training will be completed and the Repeal Implementation Team will provide progress reports every two months to Pentagon leaders.

The sustainment phase involves making policy changes as needed and refining the education and training process.

After implementation has been "certified," it will take another 60 days until DADT has officially been repealed, so this is but the beginning of what the Pentagon admits is a complicated process.

Last edited:
it's the government, everything is a process. it's fucking done, relax. the discharges and "witch hunts" have been stopped for a while

i just hope it doesn't become a fucking EO violation to make dick sucking jokes

I thought ape stood up to pee

girl-peeing-in-urinal.jpg

Wow. Another chick pic that looks eeriely like me. :omy:

so April,

I could just text. my i would have to move my elbow slightly to pick up the phone. anyway, i went to the market to get fresh eggs and cannot say that there was a noticeable difference between that and publix greenwise.

that is all.

love dharma

Also, i allowed myself to go over budget this week and get that oatmeal raisin cookie beer. it better be good. ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.