Thread Florida pastor still plans his 'burn-a-Quran' protest on 9/11

Still, Americans (as usual) are being held to a higher standard than everyone else in the world. How often are people burning bibles and American flags whenever they're pissed off about something, but it's ok because they have the right to do it, but when it's an American doing the reverse it's suddenly a moral outrage.

Americans are of a higher standard. And not just Americans, but all of the civilized western world. This is why we are great. This is why we are move advanced than they are. This is why they hate us. And by they, I mean the Muslim fundamentalists, not all Muslims..

Americans are of a higher standard. And not just Americans, but all of the civilized western world. This is why we are great. This is why we are move advanced than they are. This is why they hate us. And by they, I mean the Muslim fundamentalists, not all Muslims..

Sounds like a "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" situation for us.

Sounds like a "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" situation for us.

Pretty much. There will always be those that hate on you, no matter what you do. America being the civilized nation that it is shouldn't worry itself in petty bullshit like this. America is like the grown up adult, and the Muslim fundamentalists are like the bratty little degenerates..

Are you feeling okay?

TROOPS DIED QUICK LETS BLAME SOMETHING OTHER THAN OUR STUPID WAR HAWKS AND SHITTY PLANNING

Being quick to dismiss it is just as arrogant as jumping to the conclusion that it's retaliation for Koran burning..