FlopTeezy

bro.. ybor has all them cams.. you need to contact someone, estimate the time you got ATTACKED, and get a specific location and see if it's on film.

seriously.

call TPD man. now.

i know that area too.. where exactly were you?

i was on the side street that leads to the parking garage off 7th

I remember seeing a cop and I think that might be why I didnt get robbed but he didnt do anything... Then afterwards the other cop(not sure if its the same one i saw or not) said "you want me to call anyone". Thats it though, Ybor is fucking awful

I am not sure when I saw that cop though the first time cause like I said, I was out cold for awhile and it is a blurry memory... I am prety sure thats why they took off though, either that or all the blood. I should take a pic of it or at least my cloths to show you the extent. I am still super dizzy

Well this is all ficked up. How about you stay with a group of people when you are intoxicated. Better yet, only drink at home.

/mom :fly:

I'm sorry BeeRad.

Nothing is worse than waking up hung over and finding injuries. I had a bad bike accident one time while really really drunk and just went home after picking myself up. I woke up the next day glued to my sheet by dry blood. I still have a few scars on a shoulder and around one eye. Plus I had dislocated my shoulder and didn't know it until I tried to use that arm in the morning. I about puked from the pain. I don't drive anything drunk that I can't seat belt myself into. j/k I've never regretted using a taxi.

brad, that's AWFUL!! i'm so sorry to hear that!!! i can't even believe it and i don't know what to say. :( i think it's good advice to report it while it's all still fresh, and maybe they do have cameras.
take it easy. :heart:

Brad . . . I say this because I absolutely love you. You would be my soul mate if Canadians had souls. Please please take this opportunity to evaluate your party habits, and think about quitting much of them. I don't want you to end up like Atom almost did. You can hang out with me and bob the builder and we can play chess or some other gay thing. Oh maybe Polo will be there.

Much love <3

I know that Chris will call me an old fuddy duddy :rolleyes: but I agree with the bold-en part of Dharma's post.

bro.. ybor has all them cams.. you need to contact someone, estimate the time you got ATTACKED, and get a specific location and see if it's on film.

seriously.

call TPD man. now.

i know that area too.. where exactly were you?

I was right beside the garage iirc...

after being knocked out I honestly couldnt tell the po po much. I remember waking up in a pool of blood and calling elliot at like 3am... from my phone logs i called Zac at 1230 and im pretty sure thats who I was talking to before it happened. But again, my memory is shot from being knocked out, I can barely remember yesterday :(

I had elliot frantically looking through Ybor for me cause when I came to I was so blurry and had lost so much blood I couldnt even see a street sign. Finally after walking a little I looked up and there was the parking garage, found my barrings and think I headed back... then I remember my friend lynet getting me paper towels for the blood but im not even sure how I made it to her or if they just found me. The last thing that I remember was thinking holy fuck im bout to get robbed, then a fist, then the floor. I have bruising on me like I was being kicked, dont remember

The worst part... I LOST MY HAT :mad:

No problem... I am actually at work today cause nobody would cover for me. So much pain

For those of you who dont know...

I was pretty wasted and decided to go outside to use the phone/take a breather. As I am sitting outside on my phone this guy walked up and started calling me white boy and fucking cracker, blah blah. I ignore it cause I was in no shape to fight and dont say a word, just continue on my cell and try walking away. As I am turning around I see a dark figure out of the corner of my eye sneaking around the car i was leaning on. Next thing you know i get my cell phone punched through my face, blood everywhere. I try swinging back but there was no point after that hit, think i got a couple falling kicks in but not sure. Then 4 more dudes came to join in on the beating, I just layed there bleeding

wtf

I was right beside the garage iirc...

after being knocked out I honestly couldnt tell the po po much. I remember waking up in a pool of blood and calling elliot at like 3am... from my phone logs i called Zac at 1230 and im pretty sure thats who I was talking to before it happened. But again, my memory is shot from being knocked out, I can barely remember yesterday :(

I had elliot frantically looking through Ybor for me cause when I came to I was so blurry and had lost so much blood I couldnt even see a street sign. Finally after walking a little I looked up and there was the parking garage, found my barrings and think I headed back... then I remember my friend lynet getting me paper towels for the blood but im not even sure how I made it to her or if they just found me. The last thing that I remember was thinking holy fuck im bout to get robbed, then a fist, then the floor. I have bruising on me like I was being kicked, dont remember

The worst part... I LOST MY HAT :mad:

I had a missed call from you. Must have been the phone hitting your incisor?