Flo Lounge Saturday night

I'm playing Metal Gear Saturday Night. Sorry, I can't walk away from that kind of commitment on short notice.

And I live like a bajillion miles away.

And you probably won't be playing any Johnny Cash.

And they'll probably not let me take my gun inside.

Got any Michael Jackson?

Where are the Candy noodz?

Also, have you ever thought about the likelyhood of a war between Canada and Iceland? I was thinking about it the other day and came to the conclusion that Iceland would win outright. I mean, they’re a race of huge Viking people who live in the freezing cold and snow (their country is called ICEland for that reason), and the Canadians just sit around drinking cheap beer and watching hockey. If you think about it Iceland would probably take us on in a fight and win with only minor effort. I bet they’d sweep over our border riding their Ice Dragons and throwing their 10 foot-long death spears every which way and we would be in a dilly of a pickle if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

When are you coming to tampa faggot.

When I'm not totally broke. So who knows when.

I'm trying to aid my ex in finding a new place to live where I will be able to be a larger part of my son's life and their lives will be better. Otherwise she's talking about moving over an hour away and I'll never see him and I'm not letting that happen.

Last edited:
When I'm not totally broke. So who knows when.

I'm trying to aid my ex in finding a new place to live where I will be able to be a larger part of my son's life and their lives will be better. Otherwise she's talking about moving over an hour away and I'll never see him and I'm not letting that happen.

All you need is gas money there and back...