FYI Flape travels to Maryland... (5/15 - 5/20)

So who is Scott fronting for? I assume family. That is who my homosexual relative is fronting for. There are a few who know the truth.

If I were to play armchair psych for a second. Scott's brother is gay and a giant failure of unimaginable proportions. I think Scott links those two together, so he's praying the gay away in order to not be a giant failure to his family.

Not to get too off topic here, but the Saturday that you are in town Dan and I plan to go to the zoo in DC. If you are interested you can join us, but we will subject you to a toddler, so you may want to avoid that. I know you hate rugrats. Just extending the offer. Otherwise we'll hire a sitter and come out for whatever you have planned. We finally found a teenager to fork money over to in exchange for not being saddled with the child. She's pretty and younger than April, so Fly cannot meet her.

Not to get too off topic here, but the Saturday that you are in town Dan and I plan to go to the zoo in DC. If you are interested you can join us, but we will subject you to a toddler, so you may want to avoid that. I know you hate rugrats. Just extending the offer. Otherwise we'll hire a sitter and come out for whatever you have planned. We finally found a teenager to fork money over to in exchange for not being saddled with the child. She's pretty and younger than April, so Fly cannot meet her.

:lol:

I loled!