FlamingGlory = Title rape = lame

tre should always be getting laid. He is quite the hotty. And thrawn, of course, should be always getting laid because he is cute and a total pimp

I don't usually like this style of music, but for some reason, I like In Flames. Come Clarity is great. They're actually going to be playing near me (sort of. Norfolk, VA) in early December, I'm hoping to go see them.
Usually I hate screaming or anything, but I can stand a few bands, and this is one of them.
Take This Life and Crawl Through Knives are my 2 favorite tracks off that album.

I don't usually like this style of music, but for some reason, I like In Flames. Come Clarity is great. They're actually going to be playing near me (sort of. Norfolk, VA) in early December, I'm hoping to go see them.
Usually I hate screaming or anything, but I can stand a few bands, and this is one of them.
Take This Life and Crawl Through Knives are my 2 favorite tracks off that album.

OMG!!! Those are my favorite, too!!! We are like sisters or something!!! OMG What are you going to wear tomorrow. Maybe we could match!! :fly:

Meh, I hate their last two albums; Soundtrack to Your Escape and Come Clarity.

Whoracle, Jester Race and Colony are really quite good though. The problem is there are other melodic death metal bands that are actually better. Go find some Arch Enemy.

Meh, I hate their last two albums; Soundtrack to Your Escape and Come Clarity.

Whoracle, Jester Race and Colony are really quite good though. The problem is there are other melodic death metal bands that are actually better. Go find some Arch Enemy.

Well Arch Enemy is fucking badass. I dig Soilwork, too. I would have seen them in concert if it wasn't for that damn Atlanta meet.