Flaming Glory is back

I licked SRC's cooch and found tp. It was the first and only time I was down that way.

Last edited:
I had to visit Hartford, CT for training. MasterCAM postprocessor training. If you have any VB experience, it is similar. That airport was straight out of the 60's. I was pulled aside by security and they checked everything. Luggage, clothes shoes. I made it through and asked where the bathroom was. It was out in the hallway :( I took a satisfying pee and went back to the same people. Apparently, the tall lanky white guy is suspect and they went through everything again. I have been accustomed to this.

Finally finished with this taxing display I found a seat. While I was working on my crossword puzzle waiting for the flight I glanced over at a lovely young lady staring at her coffee cup. No one should be that lonely I thought. So I spoke up and asked, "What is a three letter word for Russian space station?" She yelled, "MIR." Wow! "My name is Mike." "Lauren." And we struck up a conversation.

How do you describe two people meant for each other? It is so difficult. Lauren and I spoke for an hour waiting for our flights like we had always known each other. She even knew 18cm was decent, I didn't have to convert.

Alas, we had to board the plane. I bought her a bloody mary, it is the best way to start a late morning. Lauren asked me what I had on my nano. I mentioned Johny Cash and we shared our love for the man in black and Bob Dylan. How can you not love that sort of woman? After the most entertaining and fascinating conversation we realized I would have to depart in Cleveland as she headed for Chicago. It was a sad realization for both of us. We kissed the most passionate kiss I have ever known. Then I gave her my gmail address. There and then we made this pact:
Code:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar
As she glides along the woodland through the hills and by the shore
Hear the mighty rush of the engine hear those lonesome hoboes call
Traveling through the jungle on the Wabash Cannonball

Well she came down from Birmingham one cold December day
As she pulled into the station you could hear all the people say
She's from Tennessee she's long and she's tall
She came down from Birmingham on the Wabash Cannonball

Oh yes! Lauren and I are going to meet in Birmingham. I love you Lauren. I have digsby setup to let me know when you email so I won't miss it. I love you, Mike.

Last edited:
I had to visit Hartford, CT for training. MasterCAM postprocessor training. If you have any VB experience, it is similar. That airport was straight out of the 60's. I was pulled aside by security and they checked everything. Luggage, clothes shoes. I made it through and asked where the bathroom was. It was out in the hallway :( I took a satisfying pee and went back to the same people. Apparently, the tall lanky white guy is suspect and they went through everything again. I have been accustomed to this.

Finally finished with this taxing display I found a seat. While I was working on my crossword puzzle waiting for the flight I glanced over at a lovely young lady staring at her coffee cup. No one should be that lonely I thought. So I spoke up and asked, "What is a three letter word for Russian space station?" She yelled, "MIR." Wow! "My name is Mike." "Lauren." And we struck up a conversation.

How do you describe two people meant for each other? It is so difficult. Lauren and I spoke for an hour waiting for our flights like we had always known each other. She even knew 18cm was decent, I didn't have to convert.

Alas, we had to board the plane. I bought her a bloody mary, it is the best way to start a late morning. Lauren asked me what I had on my nano. I mentioned Johny Cash and we shared our love for the man in black and Bob Dylan. How can you not love that sort of woman? After the most entertaining and fascinating conversation we realized I would have to depart in Cleveland as she headed for Chicago. It was a sad realization for both of us. We kissed the most passionate kiss I have ever known. Then I gave her my gmail address. There and then we made this pact:
Code:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar
As she glides along the woodland through the hills and by the shore
Hear the mighty rush of the engine hear those lonesome hoboes call
Traveling through the jungle on the Wabash Cannonball

Well she came down from Birmingham one cold December day
As she pulled into the station you could hear all the people say
She's from Tennessee she's long and she's tall
She came down from Birmingham on the Wabash Cannonball

Oh yes! Lauren and I are going to meet in Birmingham. I love you Lauren. I have digsby setup to let me know when you email so I won't miss it. I love you, Mike.

are you on crack son? :wtf:

A relief? Don't flatter yourself.

How is that flattering myself? It didnt make any sense. Relief in the sense that the removal of the belief that it was supposed to is not even worth commenting on.

Short version; get over it, I responded to something you said by accident.