WTF #FirstWorldProblems

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
lets share our whiny spoiled undeserving FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS here

yesterday while xmas shopping with a friend (i wasn't even shopping, just drove cuz i was helping him buy stuff for his GF)
we went back and left the xmas gifts in the car and to charge my phone... we walked away and i guess that i forgot to lock the doors :( WE WERE IN THE MALL FOR LIKE 30 MIN!!!!!

so of course some loser Grinch asshole stole our Christmas gifts and my BRAND NEW IPHONE 7 that I've only had for like 36 days.......----- but stupid move leaving gifts in the car..ugh

Apple cant track my phone cuz the phone is powered off (i left it on)..
police gave us a report number and the mall watched the surveillance footage but it was too dark.
RIP my brand new iPhone and my friends Xmas gifts for his girlfriend.
people can be such assholes.
im so sad. ugh. a new phone will cost a min of $800 ---

lets share our whiny spoiled undeserving FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS here

yesterday while xmas shopping with a friend (i wasn't even shopping, just drove cuz i was helping him buy stuff for his GF)
we went back and left the xmas gifts in the car and to charge my phone... we walked away and i guess that i forgot to lock the doors :( WE WERE IN THE MALL FOR LIKE 30 MIN!!!!!

so of course some loser Grinch asshole stole our Christmas gifts and my BRAND NEW IPHONE 7 that I've only had for like 36 days.......----- but stupid move leaving gifts in the car..ugh

Apple cant track my phone cuz the phone is powered off (i left it on)..
police gave us a report number and the mall watched the surveillance footage but it was too dark.
RIP my brand new iPhone and my friends Xmas gifts for his girlfriend.
people can be such assholes.
im so sad. ugh. a new phone will cost a min of $800 ---
Any, um, photos or vids on the phone?

My internet speeds are fucking shit. Australia does a lot of things really well, but when it comes to the internet, this country hasn't got a fucking clue.

I have cable internet. I'm supposed to be getting 30mbps. Right now I'm getting an average of about 4mbps.

Australia is investing in a national broadband network which the left wing party kicked off. Now the right wing party is in power, and they have fucked it all up. The left wingers were creating a FTTP (fiber to the premises) network, but the right wingers cried that would cost to much, so they changed that to FTTP (fiber to the node) which uses the existing copper line from the node to the premises. Somehow the right wingers have also managed to blow out the costs to almost double what the left wingers budgeted. The fucking irony. I seriously wish right wing politics would die once and for all.

I've stolen before like 20 years ago.
I stole a popsicle as a kid and got caught, so no more for me. I did watch out for my sister who stole a slutty bathing suit from the mall. My mother had told her NO. So sis stole it. I think she used to shoplift makeup and stuff as a teen also.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
When I was 13 I used to steal penthouse magazines from a shop by putting them inside a newspaper and paying for the newspaper. One day the clerk called me a their and opened the newspaper to catch me in the act, fortunately that was the day I only wanted a newspaper for my father. The look on his face and the mumbled apology was awesome because I had been stealing from him for months.

Any, um, photos or vids on the phone?
ugh.... on sunday CEO and i took some pics in the shower and after....
they are on my phone AND i sent them to my cloud... BUT i didnt delete them from my phone ugh

the good thing is that you need a fingerprint scan AND 4 pin PW to get into my phone.
I cam wipe the phone remotely ... but haven't yet.
I'm hoping the Grinch will have a change of heart and return my phone

grinch.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I drove all the way up to 1st Wok, must've been a half-mile or more* to get some General Tso's and the fuckers had a sign on the door that says they're closed on Tuesdays now. They used to be open 7 days a week. Now the little bastards decide to take one day a week off and it has to be the day I wanted some General Tso's.

Nobody gives a shit about customer service anymore.

*That's 1km in rest-of-the-world measurements for you, Mac.

Now I wanna go set up a bait car in a parking lot. Haven't quite figured out the rest of that idea yet, but I like the idea of horrible things happening to people who fucking rob cars during christmas season.

Oh, and there's no worst first world problem than "damn, I can't fit all these groceries I brought home into the fridge."