Firefly on SciFi

kiwi said:
As long as the other one isn't intimate with Knyte in any way and does all the cooking and cleaning. :D

At least that way those things would get done around here.

OOOOOOOHHHHH BUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNN!!! :fly:

KNYTE said:

that's my girl...at least we know he doesn't wear the pants around your house...we all know YOU make the call, kiwi!!!!!!!!!

:D

we need a fire for burned, btw...

Thorn Bird said:
that's my girl...at least we know he doesn't wear the pants around your house...we all know YOU make the call, kiwi!!!!!!!!!

:D

we need a fire for burned, btw...

I found
burn.gif
&
buuuurrrrn.gif

KNYTE said:

Well, I know what I'm going to do today, NOTHING! Let you see how much I actually do when I don't do it all day.

Edit: That includes not cleaning up the syrup covered french toast haylee just spilled all over the floor.

kiwi said:
Well, I know what I'm going to do today, NOTHING! Let you see how much I actually do when I don't do it all day.

Edit: That includes not cleaning up the syrup covered french toast haylee just spilled all over the floor.

:lol: show him those pants, guuuurl!!!!!!!!! :heart:

kiwi said:

haylee??? KNYTE is eminem??? :eek:

Lame-o said:
Eminem's daughter is also....oh forget it.

I see. I personally dislike (okay, okay, HATE) everything about that man so I don't make it a point to know anything about his personal life.