Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

The wife and I are gonna bail on turkey day with family. We were down to go and said so, but I was up there this weekend and didn't like what I saw in regards to masks and such. I feel bad though because it is a young cousin's first time hosting turkey day. She's about 20 weeks pregnant, newly engaged, and newly moved into her first real home on her own and was really excited about hosting. Dad vowed that since Julie dog died last thanksgiving that this wasn't going to be the thanksgiving he ended up dying, so he was out from the get go. Mom, her husband, and my older sister can't make it. About half the people that were going to go aren't now.

well since she’s 20 weeks pregnant she of all people shouldn’t be hosting anything

good call babe

So the county I live in has the 4th highest covid cases in the state at the moment. The zip code I work in has reported more cases over the past two weeks than any other zip code in the state. The zip code I live in ranked 7th. I think if I was hiding in the basement wearing a HAZMAT suit I still would have caught this crap.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So the county I live in has the 4th highest covid cases in the state at the moment. The zip code I work in has reported more cases over the past two weeks than any other zip code in the state. The zip code I live in ranked 7th. I think if I was hiding in the basement wearing a HAZMAT suit I still would have caught this crap.
And you guys were doing so well early on...

yeah things here in WI are really bad and idk how I haven't yet (assuming I haven't and just didn't know), but I do be living that shut-in life.

I have only left the house to go to doctor's appointments (with & without the kiddo depending on whose appt it was) or to take her to grandma's, semi-frequent quick gas station stops (like, twice a week) and I've gotten groceries maybe twice, since I started working from home at the end of March I think it was. I done been masking in public since then regardless of mandates. Jason usually gets groceries on his way home from work, he delivers packages from FedEx but they've all been wearing masks for a while now at the hub (maybe since the beginning of June?), and he doesn't really come into close contact with anyone when he's delivering. but my extended family keeps getting sick or exposed - so far I've had a brother in law, uncle in law, and aunt in law get it (but that was all kind of the same "event"), but the same brother & uncle were exposed previously.

we haven't had to do any full quarantines, but I've ended up home with the kiddo and unable to work for probably 5-6 weeks altogether with the kiddo, and I'm super grateful that my job is flexible. it probably helps that I've made myself so indispensable, but also it's a medical clinic and they take this stuff seriously and know that it's worth it to keep people home/off work. even when WI has lifted restrictions, they've chosen to keep them.

here in WI, the governor keeps issuing mask mandates & restrictions on businesses and gatherings, and the state GOP and the tavern league keep successfully fighting to get them overturned, even as our cases and deaths are soaring and our hospitals yet again filling up. even when the mandates are "in effect," plenty of people ignore them, and people who work in stores are afraid of enforcing it.

By_Person_Dashboard.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: Petunia
And you guys were doing so well early on...
We went from a couple hundred cases a day to 7000 a day in less than a month. It was insane. We have a 10 pm to 5 am curfew starting on Thursday. I don't see that accomplishing much. At the moment everything is already closed by 11. There aren't hoards of people running the streets at 1 am.

• Gravy
We went from a couple hundred cases a day to 7000 a day in less than a month. It was insane. We have a 10 pm to 5 am curfew starting on Thursday. I don't see that accomplishing much. At the moment everything is already closed by 11. There aren't hoards of people running the streets at 1 am.
last night CEO and I decided that we are no longer going out unless its essential and even then its just one of us going.
Kiko goes to a tutor 4x a week and we are thinking of doing it online for a bit til its safer.
I have a few stragglers in terms of clients this week and im not sure if I wanna see anyone next week.
im really hoping we get shut down again

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
DEAR UF COVID MEMBERS:

this is for those of you that have tested positive (I cant remember who has, we need a roll call)

Tell me about your fatigue stage. how bad is it? how did it start? was it low energy or just super sleepy

CEO has been feeling extra tired for the past 2 days and this morning he hasn't gotten out of bed. he had a MAJOR meeting today that we went over the details yesterday and he didn't even make it to that today. hes been sleeping alllll day

no other symtoms

DEAR UF COVID MEMBERS:

this is for those of you that have tested positive (I cant remember who has, we need a roll call)

Tell me about your fatigue stage. how bad is it? how did it start? was it low energy or just super sleepy

CEO has been feeling extra tired for the past 2 days and this morning he hasn't gotten out of bed. he had a MAJOR meeting today that we went over the details yesterday and he didn't even make it to that today. hes been sleeping alllll day

no other symtoms
Stupid bad fatigue. Started super sleepy now I'm just fucked. It's 6.30 here and I'm in bed. I had to have 2 lie downs during work hours today and worked from bed because I didn't have energy to sit in my office.

DEAR UF COVID MEMBERS:

no other symtoms
I never really had bad fatigue at all. I had a bad headache, chills for a day, runny nose, dry cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, and loss of taste. My symptoms started on a Saturday and I felt completely fine by Wednesday other than the loss of taste.

DEAR UF COVID MEMBERS:

no other symtoms
Tell him to lay off the vape pen for a few days.

• Gravy
Nope don't think so. Just gotta be shit and miserable til it goes away.
I know you said its stupid to get tested but don't you think maybe you should?
it would be helpful for science and stuffs, because yours seems kinda different than the norm in terms of it being "long covid"
plus you will be a recorded number that is important to tally

DONT SCREAM AT ME KANGAROO :ooook: