Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I think when all the dust is settled and the scientists have analysed the spread of the virus, they'll find that it ran riot in Murica because you don't clean your guns with isopropyl alcohol. The covids is definitely spread mostly by people sharing guns.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
I've been thinking about how similar "it's my right to not wear a mask, public safety be damned" and "it's my right to have a gun, public safety be damned" are lately.
It's almost like people shouldn't be allowed to do as they damn well please because it infringes on other people's rights to live. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Oh wait. That's exactly the fucking point.
It's a shame it'll never be that civilised though.

wow. i honestly thought you’d say more

my friends mom died last month. she was elderly with health issues .. thats all i know
I imagine it'll get a lot worse in the states from now on. I personally know about 6 people I think dead or having had it and just made it through. We're all clustered together and got hit earlier though. It'll be back here spiking again soon. As far as I'm concerned the whole of 2020 is for staying indoors, social distancing and continuing to change my habits for the better.
Pubs open in England next weekend. That'll be interesting to see how bad it hits yet again. I won't be partaking. My garden is my pub now.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas