Ferrari 599XX and other stuff that makes you drool.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
I know not every on this forum is into cars, but I've noticed a few of your posts about them so I figured I'd start a thread on them.

I'll start w/ this raging boner of a hot ass track car. The Ferrari 599XX

This is very much like the XX enzo, Very limited production and only sold to previous Ferrari owners.

ferrari-599xx-1.jpg

ferrari-599xx-2.jpg

ferrari-599xx-3.jpg

ferrari-599xx-5.jpg

ferrari-599xx-6.jpg

ferrari-599xx-7.jpg

ferrari-599xx-8.jpg

ferrari-599xx-9.jpg

ferrari-599xx-10.jpg

ferrari-599xx-11.jpg

ryan, if this is a track car it sure a shit wont have a clock in there. How on earth do you expected to know what time it is?

That's quite an improvement over the Enzo, that was the fugliest Ferarri ever.

I'm still more of a fan of classic ones though.

I really like the new stuff they've been coming out w/ I think the F430 is freaking hot. A buddy of mine has the F430 and a 308, They sit side by side in the garage. My heart just does this :heart: when I walk by.

Actually it sounded like this:

Ryan: "Check out this track car."
Asbo: "If it were a track it wouldn't have a clock."

The implication is that Asbo saw a clock.

Actually, the implication is with G-Shock's love of time pieces, how would he know what time it is if he were driving a track car that has no clock.

I'm putting out the 'Slow Children Ahead' sign now.

No, the implication is that as it is a track car then it is not going to have a clock, given Ryan's Flava Flav like obsession with the time, I was wondering if he would feel uncomfortable driving it.

I'd take this over anything ferrari has built in the last decade...ferrari pretty much built this but it's a maserati mc-12...it's basically a reskinned enzo...WAY better looking than the enzo...looks like an lmp car :drool:

Maserati-MC12-Corsa-921.jpg

Maserati.MC12.JPG

Maserati-MC12-Blue-FA-Studio-1280x960.jpg

MaseratiMC12.jpg

I guess I'm not totally hip to stalking Ryan on the internet and knowing entirely too much about his life yet.

I know right. I hardly even talk about watches here. I've only seen one or two other posts on here about watches. I think were were talking dive watches.

Ferrari has a niche. Merchandising on their name, sponsoring races. They do a nice job marketing it. Still it must be like being a Death Metal band, you always have the same number of fans who buy the same number of albums.

Idk, sexy for me is being able to buy 10,000 spare body panels and a ring mount. ^.^