Ferrari 599XX and other stuff that makes you drool.

Go on, Pinky...

Alright this is going to take you and your SO for this to work, and it might cost some cash, but it would totally be worth it.

#1 Get some iron on transfers, and print out the image onto a transfer
#2 Iron the transfer to a t shirt that you can wear underneath something
#3 invite Duke and the SO somewhere quiet, but well lit
#4 distract Duke with witty conversation or whatever will get him to pay attention
#5 Like a cheezy date exclaim "man it's getting hot out here"
#6 Take off the shirt revealing the ironed on t-shirt image
#7 Have the SO snap a shot of Duke's reaction
#8 Post Epic thread.

So devious it just might work. I did something similar to this in my High School years, it was epic.

Last edited:
Alright this is going to take you and your SO for this to work, and it might cost some cash, but it would totally be worth it.

#1 Get some iron on transfers, and print out the image onto a transfer
#2 Iron the transfer to a t shirt that you can wear underneath something
#3 invite Duke and the SO somewhere quiet, but well lit
#4 distract Duke with witty conversation or whatever will get him to pay attention
#5 Like a cheezy date exclaim "man it's getting hot out here"
#6 Take off the shirt revealing the ironed on t-shirt image
#7 Have the SO snap a shot of Duke's reaction
#8 Post Epic thread.

So devious it just might work. I did something similar to this in my High School years, it was epic.
Hmmm I like this. I wonder if CafePress will screen lemonparty so I can skip steps 1-2. :fly:

Don't give it away! I was still trying to get Duke to see the image once and for all.

you have to know by now that

1) I know you enough to know you wouldn't post self nudes

and

2) even more, I know you enough that i would never, ever, ever click any spoiler, link, or embedded whosamawhatsis you throw out there. :lol:

Alright Tampons. Heading to the Dogwater on Hillsborough.

Just in case anyone is bored sitting home playing L4D or anything.

you have to know by now that

1) I know you enough to know you wouldn't post self nudes

and

2) even more, I know you enough that i would never, ever, ever click any spoiler, link, or embedded whosamawhatsis you throw out there. :lol:

True and true.

...so riddle me this: What's wrong with a couple old dudes getting head? Do you have some deep rooted childhood pain that causes you to react like this?

/drphil

I wont have a bad word said against the Duke. He's made me me feel more welcome than you. I Salute him as a Legend.

ha ha ha oh it's all good Asbo ;) April and I look and compare boobies together from time to time while I drink and she pretends to. Oh yeah, and Fly is there too, not exactly know what to do with a pair of boobies.

True and true.

...so riddle me this: What's wrong with a couple old dudes getting head? Do you have some deep rooted childhood pain that causes you to react like this?

/drphil

No, really, at this point, it's just about the principle now. Lemon party is like the least of my worries. Remember, this all started out with my denial to ever watch 2 girls 1 cup. You just chose the easiest of the 'things I haven't seen' to try and spam me with :fly:

PS. Deep Rooted Young Adult Pain caused by nearly vomiting the first time I saw tub girl.

Last edited:
No, really, at this point, it's just about the principle now. Lemon party is like the least of my worries. Remember, this all started out with my denial to ever watch 2 girls 1 cup. You just chose the easiest of the 'things I haven't seen' to try and spam me with :fly:

PS. Deep Rooted Young Adult Pain caused by nearly vomiting the first time I saw tub girl.

So you're still, a goatse virgin?