Feel My Genitals News Stories Only

http://thepost.oihou.edu/content/local-metal-band-shows-soft-spot-animals-donation

The satanic image of Athens metal band Skeletonwitch might evoke the image of hardened rockers, but when it comes to animals, the group has a soft spot.

With a comically large check in hand, the band stopped by The Import House, 68 N. Court St. to give two employees and Athens Humane Society board members Karen McGuire and Jennifer Michaels a check for $2,100.

“We have more than a dozen animals between us,” said guitarist Scott Hedrick. “We wanted the money to go to a cause we believed in.”

The band’s record label, Prosthetic Records, approached the band about reprinting the group’s Billboard charting third album Forever Abomination in 180-gram vinyl, and the band agreed on the caveat that all the money go to a charity of its choice.

-snip-

I've seen these guys in concert a few times. Not my cup of tea, but cool idea.

Last edited:
Some jerk was cutting onions at my place right around the 1:00 minute mark

Cliffs - Airman father comes home early, wears the uniform of the team his son is playing against, reaction..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he has a computer plug in his head, but he's a quadriplegic controlling his arm

TvNHlnh.gif