Favorite Vacation Spots

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,758
The title really says it all. In this thread we all post where our favorite vacation spots are. You have to have actually been there at least once.

While I do love the beach, picking an actual location I would have to say Glenwood Springs, CO for close and Denmark for international. Both have great sites and excellent food.

san fransicso, ca
pan de azucar, uruguay

edit: also

key west, fl
buenos aires, argentina
belle fourche, souf dakota

Last edited:
The title really says it all. In this thread we all post where our favorite vacation spots are. You have to have actually been there at least once.

While I do love the beach, picking an actual location I would have to say Glenwood Springs, CO for close and Denmark for international. Both have great sites and excellent food.

I know a great place for you to vacation. Its in lovely TAMPA FLORIDA. woot

I had a great time in Galtinburg when we went. I don't have a lot of vacation experience, since until this year I hadn't been on one since I was 16.

If I went outside of the US, I'd really like to go to Ireland.

I'm still hoping to come out next Juneish, but we'll have to see how the next 6 months go.

:omy: I really hope so. I have a lot of painting for you to do. kekek

I really loved the islands fly and I went to back in December. St. Marteen, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and St. Martin.

I had a great time in Galtinburg when we went. I don't have a lot of vacation experience, since until this year I hadn't been on one since I was 16.

If I went outside of the US, I'd really like to go to Ireland.

I've never been outside the Americas and nearby islands. I'd love to do Ireland/Scotland. I hate to twist your arm but you'll have to get used to vacations with me around.

Myrtle Beach (was just there a couple of weeks ago)
Virginia Beach (already been there once this year)
Ocean City
Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale)