Fat boy challenge v 2.0

i'm in for the challenge.

newly single is the most motivating thing I've personally ever encountered in terms of getting in shape. sorry to hear it's what's motivating you.

keep ur head up pimp.

I started mountain biking again last week, 10-20 miles 2-3 times a week (sometimes 4)... i feel alot more energized every morning after i've started.

gotta love the workouts.

I started mountain biking again last week, 10-20 miles 2-3 times a week (sometimes 4)... i feel alot more energized every morning after i've started.

gotta love the workouts.

i was riding to my grandparents a day or two ago and this guy was riding towards me. he was riding like he was drunk so i started yelling long before he got close to me. the fekker ran right into me. it bent his front tire in half :fly:

It's good to hear that you're working out hard, even though you were hot the way you were.

Sorry to hear about you and Candy, although truthfully I'm glad you're back on the market ;)

LET'S GET HIM ZAAAAAC

It's good to hear that you're working out hard, even though you were hot the way you were.

Sorry to hear about you and Candy, although truthfully I'm glad you're back on the market ;)

LET'S GET HIM ZAAAAAC

:lol: There is fresh meat! ATTAACK!!

LET'S GET HIM ZAAAAAC

FUCK YOU BITCHES, That hunk o' man meat is MINE!