Fancy dress panties

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,432
I am attending a party down Souf next weekend which has the theme 'The Wicker Man' so I am making myself a dress out of carrier bags in the shape/form of a maypole, and my hair will be matching.

I think the best kinda party is fancy dress, what's the best ones youve been to?

My best ever for dress was Mythical Creatures (unicorn costume) and the Burlesque party we had was awesome a few years ago, we even custom built a strip pole and painted can can girls etc on the walls. It was the best party ever.

We've had alot of mustache parties, crazy hats, dress like a wrestler, Neil Diamond, pirate, yourself as an old person, and Tom Selleck.

I went to a halloween party at a club dressed as a dead cheerleader once and had to punch 4 guys in the face because they kept trying to grope me.

This is just ASKING for Polo to make a snide comment. :lol:

I used to be a cheerleader, we were not to wear undies with our bloomers. Did you follow that rule?

This is just ASKING for Polo to make a snide comment. :lol:

I used to be a cheerleader, we were not to wear undies with our bloomers. Did you follow that rule?

the hells a bloomer? actually my aussie housemate just explained and of course i only wore underwear. however i am not be treated like im easy, fuck that. i punched one guy to the floor 3 times. it was hirarious.