Famous people you are retarded to

elpmis said:
sarcasmomotiv.jpg

Greatest picture ever.

*chest swelling with pride*

Except you spelled his first name wrong. LEIF

I know this will come as a huge shock, but apparently Im decendant from a long line of outlaws, thieves, and general nasty types.
One of our first ancestors that left Ireland was fleeing prosecution for beating a man to death with his bare hands.

Drool-Boy said:
I know this will come as a huge shock, but apparently Im decendant from a long line of outlaws, thieves, and general nasty types.
One of our first ancestors that left Ireland was fleeing prosecution for beating a man to death with his bare hands.

The infamous Emerald Isle Shiteaters

generalgist2.jpg

This is the only person I am aware of that I am related to that was even a little famous:

Bro. Mordecai Gist, born in Maryland in 1742, grew up in Baltimore and ran a successful shipping business. In 1775, he took part in organizing the Baltimore Independent Company of Militia which, in 1776, was part of the contingent sent to help Washington in New York. Instrumental in delaying the British at the Battle of Brooklyn Heights, he attended the Convention of Military Lodges at Morristown, New Jersey, and was elected its President on January 9, 1780. Though unsuccessful, one of this convention's resolutions was to recommend an American Grand Lodge with George Washington as Supreme Grand Master. Gist became Worshipful Master of the Maryland Military Lodge whose records were captured by the British at the Battle of Camden, South Carolina, August 16, 1780. However, these records were later returned to General Gist by Lord Cornwallis, the British General, himself a Mason, who surrendered at Yorktown.

Last edited:
Not even sure, but there's a baseball player who we have the exact same name. Chances of us actually being related are high. He is from the same hometown as my dad is.

His name is Luis Alicea

Coqui said:
Not even sure, but there's a baseball player who we have the exact same name. Chances of us actually being related are high. He is from the same hometown as my dad is.

His name is Luis Alicea

know any alicea's in/around cleveland?

Coqui said:

His name is Luis Alicea

this sounds like :shifty: