F&%@ing Baseball

Coqui said:
meh. I just can't get into watching it. I'd rather just see the highlights

I only like watching golf for the awesome scenery. Some of those courses out west are incredible.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm rather glad the Red Sox are out of the running already, traffic is somewhat normal again after the last three weeks of horrendous backups thanks to all the lousy drunks going to/from the game

I'm glad the Braves are out of the running. Now the news might actually cover some hockey......nah probably not. They've already brought up Spring Training. Our local news has a total hard on for the Braves. :rolleyes:

Pandora said:
I'm glad the Braves are out of the running. Now the news might actually cover some hockey......nah probably not. They've already brought up Spring Training. Our local news has a total hard on for the Braves. :rolleyes:
Haha, not much hockey talk here yet ( not that I care, it doesn't affect my commute :fly: ) it's shifted over to all Patriots all the time

zengirl said:
We watched My Name is Earl last night and it seemed pretty funny

I love that show. It's pretty original and makes so much fun of white trash people. I've always liked the guy playing Earl and he does that role so well.

I have no love for hockey considering their greed caused the shut down of the sport for so long. I understand them wanting more money considering the abuse they under go but what about showing some love for the game too. I'd rather go watch minor league teams play then show support for a professional team right now. Hockey sure does seem to attract hot drunk women.

What I didn't know until recently was that Jason Lee was originally a skateboarder