exboyfriends can be fun!

fly said:
not really. just wanted the story. :p

OK...short version. We dated (and yes we DATED) then we broke up. First guy to EVER break up with me and only one who has done it since. We didn't talk for a while. We were both in bad places. Then we started talking on emails and realized that we were both in better places and became friends. Started hanging out a lot and I thought he'd be good with a friend of mine. So I introduced them and set them up. It worked out very well I think.

fly said:
not really. just wanted the story. :p

nonononononono, you dont say "not really."

jj, it is quite important. the emotional development of their burgeoning relationship is dependent on your assistance. you spend quite a bit of time here, we would like to support you and ergo nurture your best friends affaire d'amour. we really have your friends interests at heart. so yes, yes it is important. do you honestly care about this friend?

thrawn said:
nonononononono, you dont say "not really."

jj, it is quite important. the emotional development of their burgeoning relationship is dependent on your assistance. you spend quite a bit of time here, we would like to support you and ergo nurture your best friends affaire d'amour. we really have your friends interests at heart. so yes, yes it is important. do you honestly care about this friend?

You are funny. Their relationship WAS dependent on my assistance about 5 years ago... First of all...We are talking about 8 years ago that I dated this person. Second they have been together for 5 years (1 year less then Bast and I). And Third, they are now married and have been for 2 years (one more year than Bast and I). SO no, it is not important. Silly boy.

But it is a nice try :rolleyes:

:fly:

JJ Lady said:
You are funny. Their relationship WAS dependent on my assistance about 5 years ago... First of all...We are talking about 8 years ago that I dated this person. Second they have been together for 5 years (1 year less then Bast and I). And Third, they are now married and have been for 2 years (one more year than Bast and I). SO no, it is not important. Silly boy.

But it is a nice try :rolleyes:

:fly:

i'm not happy unless i'm pickin on someone