Evildead the musical

HOMEPAGE_IMAGE-lg1.jpg

i really do try to keep up on things and it doesn't bother me if i don't know something. how else can you edify yourself but by reading the unknown? but i need something more than evil dead the musical to keep my interest. i can't even google that without losing interest. try explaining yourself, 'mr. i'm too tired to sex.'

i really do try to keep up on things and it doesn't bother me if i don't know something. how else can you edify yourself but by reading the unknown? but i need something more than evil dead the musical to keep my interest. i can't even google that without losing interest. try explaining yourself, 'mr. i'm too tired to sex.'

That series of Bruce Campbell movies are classics. And I can't help it that I'm not allowed to self medicate where I won't fall asleep.

That series of Bruce Campbell movies are classics. And I can't help it that I'm not allowed to self medicate where I won't fall asleep.

Never seen the movies. I usually don't get into horror films. Are they worth taking a look at if that is not my thing? I can sell not falling asleep without medication, I don't need any help there.

Never seen the movies. I usually don't get into horror films. Are they worth taking a look at if that is not my thing? I can sell not falling asleep without medication, I don't need any help there.

The movies are pretty much the staple for the horror/comedy genre. And it was just bad timing. I had alot of bad bad bad stuff going on a work so I ran on no sleep for the days prior.