Everwood

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
I don't know how many of you watch Everwood, but I'd highly recomend it to anyone and everyone. While it is no LOST, it is one of the best shows on TV. It has gotten plenty of critic suppor, but I don't know if this will be enough to keep it from getting cut. UPN and WB are merging forming The CW (whatever!) and it seems like the shows that they want to keep are the crappy, One Tree Hills and Wrestling. So if you don't watch it, its comes back on March 27th at 9pm. Please watch it! If you don't care and have a minute go to the below and vote for Everwood, just because I asked you nicely (please?)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11009635/

We all know that there are shows that you have loved that have been cancelled for no good reason (like every good show ever on FOX).

Is there anything on TV now that you can't live without?

KNYTE said:
What is it about?

Everwood?

http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show.jsp?id=EW Click on about the show. Quick version:

A wife of a famous Neurosurgeon, who is too busy with saving other people's
lives to worry about his own, dies in a car crash. He moves his kids from New York to Everwood Colorado to try to connect with them and do some good in the town. But he realizes he knows less about his kids lives and that of his wife's relationship with them than he thought. He must take the time to get to know then and try to be there for them in the way that she was. Its a great show :)

Thorn Bird said:
Thank you:heart:

My sister watches that show. It's pretty good, but for me, I waste my time on Smallville.

EDIT:
Why are they merging? Sounds like a bad idea.

i want to stab whoever came up with "fresh new episode". jesus fuck i hate that. I wish the WB would get blown off the face of this earth.

Everwood, Gilmore Girls, Smallvill, 7th Heaven, One Tree Hill... you can all go to hell.

I will watch Supernatural, but i want to punch Mr. Tough guy in the face. :mad:

Smallville Rocks. JJ's more the everwood fan, but I watch it from time to time. The other shows we watch primarily are Lost, Invasion, Prisonbreak, ER, Supernatural, Medium, Crossing Jordan, Simpsons, Family Guy. Other than that during primetime, I think it's usually tuned to Cartoon NEtwork, Food Channel, or HGTV.

OC, OTH, and all those other angsty teen darmahs can go take a leap off a bridge. Nothing will ever be the glory that was DAWSON'S CREEK!!! :fly:

b_sinning said:
Never watched Everwood. Medium is a cool show.

Did you watch the 3-D episode? I didn't think it worked very well. We tried it on the RPTV and our standard tube TV in the bedroom and I never got good results. They needed to use the prismatic style glasses instead of the old shitty red and blue style ones.

bast_imret said:
Did you watch the 3-D episode? I didn't think it worked very well. We tried it on the RPTV and our standard tube TV in the bedroom and I never got good results. They needed to use the prismatic style glasses instead of the old shitty red and blue style ones.

We watched it and it was so so. I think it's still on my dvr.

I like to watch Wildfire, Two and a Half Men, The Amazing Race (I want to be on that show!), Mythbusters, and My Name is Earl. After prime time, we watch Family Guy and Futurama on Cartoon Network.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Everwood doesn't make me gag, so it can't be that bad

Unlike that One Tree Hill crap that just seeing the promos makes me do the Arlo Guthrie in the Seargent's office bit

I like Supernatural (Of course :fly: me|paranormal)

And I don't mind Gilmore Girls cuz the mom is hot++

Do you watch the OC too? :fly: