Ever Seen Someone Skinned Alive?

I got to a point early in my life where I seen the human body and it's organs as parts in a machine, perhaps this suited me to the career path I wish to complete, aside from wanting to help people where I can of course.

Those pictures are nothing new to me, however. something is fishy about the first link, I can't quite put my finger on it though. I shall think about it more.

Galen said:
I got to a point early in my life where I seen the human body and it's organs as parts in a machine, perhaps this suited me to the career path I wish to complete, aside from wanting to help people where I can of course.

Those pictures are nothing new to me, however. something is fishy about the first link, I can't quite put my finger on it though. I shall think about it more.

i know what you mean about the pictures being fishy. the entrails don't look quite human to me for some reason.

Too many monkey jungle people running around out there, like bacteria bred in second- and third-world petri dishes. Purge them with gigantic nuclear bunsen burners.

why_ask_why said:
last time I looked at a link of yours it involved 2 wangs...you have to redeem yourself somehow before I start trusting your link selections again :p

:lol: It's just a bunch of pixels conveniently arranged. :hs:

theacoustician said:
tranny is just nasty, but doesn't make me cringe or creep me out. finger holes creeps me out.

Some dude railing a guy in the ass with a bikini tan line doesn't make you turn away?

Might as well come out of the closet now.

jaxxor said:
that makes me twitch and look away every time. I can't believe it got people banned Over There

It doesn't seem to bother me, is the more to the story that should make me twitch?

Its just some sort of leech that burrows in the skin... can't remember the name off hand. L something...

April23 said:
It doesn't seem to bother me, is the more to the story that should make me twitch?

Its just some sort of leech that burrows in the skin... can't remember the name off hand. L something...
I think its a photochop. Look at the blurred edges around the hole. Still, makes me cringe.

April23 said:

That's kinda creepy...... at first I thought it was that skin-eating fungus disease stuff :eek:

Finger holes is fake. You people know that, right? There's no such thing as a leech that burrows into the skin. Anyway, the guy chopped creepy sucker-mouths onto his fingertips. No big deal.