Thread EST is for the birds.....

i don't remember who this is, that must mean he's one of the cool kids

Whomever he is he doesn't have a grasp of time or geography. Him comparing Georgia to the rest of the east coast is like me saying that Montana and New Mexico are essentially the same.

Hold up, am I missing something? You two don't remember BigDov?

Whomever he is he doesn't have a grasp of time or geography. Him comparing Georgia to the rest of the east coast is like me saying that Montana and New Mexico are essentially the same.

Geographically, they really aren't that different. This from a guy who has spent a good amount of time in the back country of booth.

Also, ignoring the volcanic properties of Montana :lol:

Hold up, am I missing something? You two don't remember BigDov?

I'm not sure why I would remember someone from genmay. I spent almost no time there. And I know he was here, but I never really knew anything about him, like where he lived or what he did or anything like that at all. I'm pretty sure we had no interaction. I politely regarded his existence. Now I'm not so sure. Again with the telling time thing and lack of geographical knowledge.

Things are getting better already, woke up at 5:00a Atlanta time and took off, just setting down in Phoenix for a few and then on home to greener pastures.

And yes to whomever it was that said my blatant times zone bashing and assuming it was all the same, you're right. I was being an equal opportunity hater, and not paying any heed to the non-ugly portions of the eastern seaboard. I'd love to visit a few of the northeastern states sometime, and get some real honest to gosh maple syrup. Excuse my hickishness at flinging hate over such a broad area :)

I'm not sure why I would remember someone from genmay. I spent almost no time there. And I know he was here, but I never really knew anything about him, like where he lived or what he did or anything like that at all. I'm pretty sure we had no interaction. I politely regarded his existence. Now I'm not so sure. Again with the telling time thing and lack of geographical knowledge.

It's cool. With all of the rampant name changes that seem to have gone on, I don't know who's who.

Things are getting better already, woke up at 5:00a Atlanta time and took off, just setting down in Phoenix for a few and then on home to greener pastures.

And yes to whomever it was that said my blatant times zone bashing and assuming it was all the same, you're right. I was being an equal opportunity hater, and not paying any heed to the non-ugly portions of the eastern seaboard. I'd love to visit a few of the northeastern states sometime, and get some real honest to gosh maple syrup. Excuse my hickishness at flinging hate over such a broad area :)

FYI, if you avoid central florida, and interacting with the locals, Florida is beautiful.

5% of the time

:shifty:

He's originally from GenMay, dork.

I don't remember most of the people from genmay

the name rings a bell but I don't have anything to associate to it

edit: hell, I still don't know who half the people I interact with here are

Last edited:
I don't remember most of the people from genmay

the name rings a bell but I don't have anything to associate to it

edit: hell, I still don't know who half the people I interact with here are

Okay, everyone send semper a pic of their favorite body part.