ESCAPE!!! (UF meet in ATL 6/28 - 6/30) EVERYONE GET THERE!

Ok bad news. The brakes in my Jetta are shot and I had to spend my vacation money to fix them. Which means I can't go, but even worse it means that Brad doesn't have a ride. Is anyone from Tampa driving? Inline are you driving from Orlando? I promise that Brad is a great passenger as I have road tripped with him before!

My car and me are currently in ATL and i was planning on just flying out of here for work next week and flying back and staying a day or two and driving back.

I thought brad was paying for gas and stuff.. i'm sure we can get some donations to cover your din-din and fun.. I'll put up some cash.. we need you thar!!

My car and me are currently in ATL and i was planning on just flying out of here for work next week and flying back and staying a day or two and driving back.

I thought brad was paying for gas and stuff.. i'm sure we can get some donations to cover your din-din and fun.. I'll put up some cash.. we need you thar!!

Oh no no I don't do that. I don't owe people and I don't take charity.

but thanks!

This is all an elaborate scheme for Dharma to avoid meeting me again. It's December 2006 all over again :(