Thread English Health > US Health

because lung cancer is the only negative effect of smoking

your mental health? :lol: im sure that your mental development was in no way damaged by substances you did in your formative years. how many different drugs have you done again?

basically, "boo hoo i'm sad and I can't work because it's too haaaard." waa fucking waa. I thought you meant you had a serious physical problem but stress? harden the fuck up, being a wimp shouldn't rate government money.

That's your view. Maybe you should consult the actual medic in the thread about stress and mental health before brushing it off you retard.

You're right, at 21 I have lung cancer.

No it's not related to lifestyle or choice, it's to do with my work environment (within the NHS) and stress and the toll that takes on my mental health for which I need assistance from my doctor otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope with carrying on working.

DON'T go to a doctor in regards to work-related stress.

DON'T.

Hmmm, so if taxes are cigs are meant to help deal with the added health care costs associated with the damage they can do, why is risky-behavior sex not taxed? Both are behaviors that are voluntary but can lead to very expensive medical bills.

What she should point out here is that you are more than likely completely content with the US's massive expenditure of tax money on the military.

money748.jpg

That's your view. Maybe you should consult the actual medic in the thread about stress and mental health before brushing it off you retard.

:lol: "oh i can't cope without free healthcare"

that is so rich. i love it. you wouldn't be able to work. sorriest excuse I have ever heard since hearing someone say they keep getting fired because they don't have people skills

Hmmm, so if taxes are cigs are meant to help deal with the added health care costs associated with the damage they can do, why is risky-behavior sex not taxed? Both are behaviors that are voluntary but can lead to very expensive medical bills.

How would that work?

And it's a real problem, sexual health funding takes up a huge chunk on the tax bill. Should just sterilise the idjits.

that would require a monitored camera in all bedrooms and a credit card swipe on the bedpost.

:lol:

I went to get some meds. I got some and they're great, I'm much better now. Also she wanted to sign me off which I resisted for quite some time then realised for various reasons needed to happen. Now I'm right as rain for who knows how long? Hopefully a long time.

What sort of contact did you have before prescription?

:lol: "oh i can't cope without free healthcare"

that is so rich. i love it. you wouldn't be able to work

If I got cancer I wouldn't, I'd just have to sit at home and die because well...I couldn't afford anything like your premiums. Regardless of reasons for not being able to work it's more beneficial for me to be a productive tax payer than to not be. End of.

What sort of contact did you have before prescription?

Lots actually, I'm very wary of prescription for mental health after seeing one (obv. very close to retirement) GP who wanted to prescribe Fluoxetine within 2 minutes of seeing me years ago.

I have a good rapport with my GP but I'm aware she's not the norm. She's trying to minimise any meds I'm on and is the type who actually withdraws you after a course of 9 months or so instead of leaving you on for years. She's ace. :)

Risky sex behaviour is unprotected sex of any kind. rates of kids under 16 having oral sex has exploded, whereas unprotected sex has dropped substantially.

so long as they aren't having kids and becoming parasites on society, i don't mind. if they want to rimjob or give smokeys to one another, who cares? they aren't going to have kids. let the moral minority be outraged.

Risky sex behaviour is unprotected sex of any kind. rates of kids under 16 having oral sex has exploded, whereas unprotected sex has dropped substantially.

so long as they aren't having kids and becoming parasites on society, i don't mind. if they want to rimjob or give smokeys to one another, who cares? they aren't going to have kids. let the moral minority be outraged.

So glad our teen pregnancy rate is falling.

Lots actually, I'm very wary of prescription for mental health after seeing one (obv. very close to retirement) GP who wanted to prescribe Fluoxetine within 2 minutes of seeing me years ago.

I have a good rapport with my GP but I'm aware she's not the norm. She's trying to minimise any meds I'm on and is the type who actually withdraws you after a course of 9 months or so instead of leaving you on for years. She's ace. :)

Fluox is a mood stabilizer - not an anti-depressant. It reeks havok on your sleep pattern, and your emotions. It should not be prescribed to anyone without CBT being attempted first.

This isn't the done thing however as Fluox is now off-patent, so to recoup the costs they have to prescribe more of it. As it's sociological effects are minimal, it prints money essentially.

Drugs are never the answer. if you're feeling down again, don't feel that they're the solution.

If I got cancer I wouldn't, I'd just have to sit at home and die because well...I couldn't afford anything like your premiums. Regardless of reasons for not being able to work it's more beneficial for me to be a productive tax payer than to not be. End of.

oh but you don't have cancer. that's a different argument. your claim was that without the free healthcare you would be unemployed

simply because you would find your job hard to cope with. I say again, boo fucking hoo.

so tell me, how many drugs have you done? at what age? when did you start drinking? do you realize that nicotine affects mental development?

if you're the one responsible for your own mental problems when why should you get any assistance whatsoever, whether its free healthcare or public assistance for being unemployed? are you even contributing enough to the public coffers to make those tax dollars spent on you worth it or would there be a greater net return on the investment if you didn't get any help at all? can you justify your continued existence? :fly:

Last edited: