Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,346
Steam
heyfubuddy
meathelp.jpeg

:fly:

Of course, if he doesnt want to go pro, he can continue to freelance like hes been doing all these years.

My work is looking for a Sys Admin position here. So if you know of anyone in Savannah, near Savannah, or thinking of moving to Savannah that has half a brain and some experience let me know.

b_sinning said:
My work is looking for a Sys Admin position here. So if you know of anyone in Savannah, near Savannah, or thinking of moving to Savannah that has half a brain and some experience let me know.

If they pay enough I might be able to convince Knyte of it.

But I doubt it.

b_sinning said:

I'll do it. What do I need to put on my resume?

Any Novell, Linix, Windows Server Experience, Something showing you have troubleshooting abilites, something saying you can think outside of the box, and some sort of stuff to prove you're reliable. Good job history etc. If you are missing some experience but your personality fits in well with the department then you should be ok. I'll try to find out salary range but benfits are good.

b_sinning said:
Any Novell, Linix, Windows Server Experience, Something showing you have troubleshooting abilites, something saying you can think outside of the box, and some sort of stuff to prove you're reliable. Good job history etc. If you are missing some experience but your personality fits in well with the department then you should be ok. I'll try to find out salary range but benfits are good.

You have a pm, by the way.

b_sinning said:

"Has half a brain" rules out "in Savannah/near Savannah". (present party excluded of course)

itburnswhenipee said:
You have a pm, by the way.

They hate Ohio and really want to move, just FYI.

Hey IBWIP, I'm sure we could find you a job in Utah! We'd even make sure the eileen actually got to see the Great Salt Lake.

Well, I'd be in a better position to say if I'm interested if someone would reply to my pm. But, hell... I'd be willing to take a pay cut if the job sounds good enough and Eileen and I like Savannah enough. At least it's by the sea.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, I'd be in a better position to say if I'm interested if someone would reply to my pm. But, hell... I'd be willing to take a pay cut if the job sounds good enough and Eileen and I like Savannah enough. At least it's by the sea.

Cost of living is not bad in Sav...I'm not sure about where you are from but it is way cheaper to live here than in Charlotte where I originated. Sometimes the COL difference justifies a small paycut.

itburnswhenipee said:

I was trying to get an answer on Salary. Sys Admin 1 Postion 40k to 45k. Sys Admin 2 Position 45K to 55K. Yearly Pay Raises. Pretty Good Benfits. No overtime just straight Salary. All we do is grow so don't have to worry about layoffs etc.

I'll pm you the answers to your questions.