Easy contest time - Chikken wins!

Remember in Return of the Jedi, when you knew eventually the helmet would come off and we would see Darth Vader's face? There was such a build up for that moment, that we would see the face of ultimate evil behind the sinister breathe mask. Then the huge fight, the defeat of the evil emperor, the death star exploding all around them, the mask comes off, and we see...

Just some old dude with bad skin.

You just recreated that letdown with this post.

I laughed until I stopped.

Remember in Return of the Jedi, when you knew eventually the helmet would come off and we would see Darth Vader's face? There was such a build up for that moment, that we would see the face of ultimate evil behind the sinister breathe mask. Then the huge fight, the defeat of the evil emperor, the death star exploding all around them, the mask comes off, and we see...

Just some old dude with bad skin.

You just recreated that letdown with this post.
I told you it was nerdy. You let yourself down.

I suppose it helps to know I've been moved out of general AV design and I now work in corporate engineering doing IPTV and advanced video compression and transport.

You kids see 188 constantly and don't even realize it ...

See ... nerdy

mine is more nerdy than yours. plus, yours will only me nerdy for a short time. mine has been nerdy for thousands of years and will continue to be for thousands more. unless it gets solved.

mine is more nerdy than yours. plus, yours will only me nerdy for a short time. mine has been nerdy for thousands of years and will continue to be for thousands more. unless it gets solved.

Uh, you can't exactly solve pi, genius. Its a ratio, not a problem.

:wtf: Its an irrational number, by definition, there is no "solution". You don't need to "solve" for it.
irrational doesn't mean it never repeats. and people keep looking.

or maybe it does. either way, a solution is still being sought.

Last edited: