Dumbest kid in the world is pulled over by Police.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
DADE CITY — Although Patrick "Steve" Quinn is a week shy of being able to legally drink alcohol, he told police he already has a vice: cocaine.

"I smoke on the weekends," Quinn told an officer, "and sometimes the weekend rolls into Monday."

But on Tuesday, Quinn was pulled over on River Road because a headlight was out. A Dade City police a report said Quinn had a gun under the seat of his blue Chrysler van; in his pocket were two .32 caliber bullets and a small red container with a substance inside that a field test identified as cocaine.

Quinn told officers the van belonged to a lady friend and that the gun wasn't his — though he found it while in the car and was shocked by its presence.

Authorities said while Quinn was being searched, he tried to blot.

"When asked why he ran, he smiled and said, 'I tripped,' " the arrest report says.

Quinn, who is 20 and lives in Lacoochee, has had run-ins with the law since 2002, when he was 14 and arrested on a charge of felony battery on an education employee.

At 15, he was accused of bringing a knife to school.

Then, at age 18, after charges of armed burglary and marijuana possession, Quinn was arrested at James Irvin Education Center.

A gun shop owner had tipped off a school resource officer, saying Quinn was headed there with a gun. The gun was found in a culvert nearby.

At the time, Quinn was a student at Moore-Mickens Education Center. He was also accused of bringing a weapon, semiautomatic pistol, to Pasco High School.

Since then, his arrests in Pasco have come on charges ranging from reckless driving to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, the Sheriff's Office said.

He was held at the Land O'Lakes Jail on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of cocaine and resisting arrest. His bail was set at $10,150.

Well His story is okay, but his mugshot... GOLD
15odrgn.jpg

http://www.kctv5.com/traffic/19129383/detail.html

i need better parents to gank semi auto pistols off of.

i can honestly say, i wouldnt let anyone borrow a gun of mine that i didn't 100% trust.