Baby Dry Spell

right.. you're all no better than me.. so next time I post something you don't like, shut your little faggot pussy asses up and deal with it like I seem to have to here..

right.. you're all no better than me.. so next time I post something you don't like, shut your little faggot pussy asses up and deal with it like I seem to have to here..

Fair enough :heart:

Also keep in mind you are reading text on a screen that might have been typed by someone or something and you might not know anything about that interfacer.

And it is only text.

Fair enough :heart:

Also keep in mind you are reading text on a screen that might have been typed by someone or something and you might not know anything about that interfacer.

And it is only text.

Seems like these people are so butt hurt over my rants of America (shittiest country on earth), that they want to try and troll me until I leave..

Seems like these people are so butt hurt over my rants of America (shittiest country on earth), that they want to try and troll me until I leave..

I think other people, like yourself, need to realize your posts are your opinions, however they have been guided by.

tumblrlegvz4s1u71qbh0r0.gif

I could totally write you a battle anthem if you want. Palin has one.

The Harold Bell is ringing
From sea to shining sea
The Harold Bell is ringing
And it stands for liberty

Last edited: