Advice Drive High, Get a DUI!

Feds are fighting a losing battle. Weed will go the way of Alcohol.
Can't way for canada day, eh.

I'm planning on growing a few plants of a few different strains as soon as I can. Already got a 1KW HPS parking lot light, which I bought years ago for fuck all and thought "heh, I'll grow weed with this some day" but never have.

I'm planning on growing a few plants of a few different strains as soon as I can. Already got a 1KW HPS parking lot light, which I bought years ago for fuck all and thought "heh, I'll grow weed with this some day" but never have.
Jesus. Would some LEDs not be better?

6 bucks a day in electricity better meet some really good weed

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I assume you're not in ontario then.

lcbo fucking us all the way up. might as well not even bother legalizing here, they're pouring money into a public distribution infrastructure that will keep the market so closed off it will remain in the hands of your local dealers and be treated the same as it always has by the police.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Jesus. Would some LEDs not be better?

6 bucks a day in electricity better meet some really good weed

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
About $2.70/day at 18 hours on, 15 cents/kWh.

HPS lights are quite efficient, not far behind LEDs. Plus I've already got the lamp.

Personally I don't think I'll ever smoke again.
After watching my drummer for 9 months and witnessing first hand how his life has gone to shit in under 2 years due to his addiction.
Sharing a TRAILER with his obnoxious doosh ex wife...his kids have no respect for him, his parents are disgusted.

I realize this isn't an issue for non addicts.
Cleveland Dan reminded me of what I would revert to.

Personally I don't think I'll ever smoke again.
After watching my drummer for 9 months and witnessing first hand how his life has gone to shit in under 2 years due to his addiction.
Sharing a TRAILER with his obnoxious doosh ex wife...his kids have no respect for him, his parents are disgusted.

I realize this isn't an issue for non addicts.
Cleveland Dan reminded me of what I would revert to.

Same here, buddy. I'd turn into a shit show in no time if I started smoking weed.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes