Drive an Audi or VW? You may be a terrorist!

smileynev said:
I've thought about this as well. A war not based on geography but ideology. The problem is the complete and total apathy of this country. We're too lazy to shoot each other.
For now. It doesn't take too much for us to get 'not cozy'.

smileynev said:
I've thought about this as well. A war not based on geography but ideology. The problem is the complete and total apathy of this country. We're too lazy to shoot each other.
for the majority of the country, yes. but if things keep getting worse over the years eventually more and more people will start to feel like me. believe me, if I knew I had any chance of overthrowing the government today I'd fucking take it :lol:

smileynev said:

Not true. I keep looking for a reason to shoot someone, and yet no reason comes. :(

fly said:
For now. It doesn't take too much for us to get 'not cozy'.

I'd just as soon sit around and enjoy my life then fight because some dumbass wants to burn a flag

FlyNavy said:
for the majority of the country, yes. but if things keep getting worse over the years eventually more and more people will start to feel like me. believe me, if I knew I had any chance of overthrowing the government today I'd fucking take it :lol:

At this point the government is neither corrupt enough or broken enough to where a coup is in order. Maybe if the conservative right wing nuts stay in control for another 20 or 30 years. But not yet.

smileynev said:
At this point the government is neither corrupt enough or broken enough to where a coup is in order. Maybe if the conservative right wing nuts stay in control for another 20 or 30 years. But not yet.
yeah, and they continue to disarm us. :rolleyes:

fly said:
Thank God the House just passed a bill to make that illegal. :rolleyes:
when some college student in china burns his flag, we applaud and call him a patriot and a champion for democracy and against communism

when someone burns the US flag the psuedo patriots here get all up in a fucking tizzy. I love national hypocrisy

FlyNavy said:

Funny thing is, we have the constitutional right to do so. Most people think of overthrowing the government as some kind of shady militaristic crime, but as Americans we have the liberty to discard our government if we deem it necessary to do so. And if rich landowners start having our houses handed to them, it will be necessary to do so. And there are a LOT of guns and weapons in this country.

Sarcasmo said:
Funny thing is, we have the constitutional right to do so. Most people think of overthrowing the government as some kind of shady militaristic crime, but as Americans we have the liberty to discard our government if we deem it necessary to do so. And if rich landowners start having our houses handed to them, it will be necessary to do so. And there are a LOT of guns and weapons in this country.
For the longest time I never understood what the big deal about the right to bear arms was. I just thought a bunch of rednecks and pussies who couldn't fight wanted to act like tough guys.

And usually that's the case.

But the past few years have slowly taught me just how important it's going to be for citizens to protect themselves.

fly said:
Thank God the House just passed a bill to make that illegal. :rolleyes:

Ah well. What can you do. Its not like we use the first amendment much anyway.

Remind me not to spill ice cream on my fourth of july tshirt.

FlyNavy said:
For the longest time I never understood what the big deal about the right to bear arms was. I just thought a bunch of rednecks and pussies who couldn't fight wanted to act like tough guys.

But the past few years have slowly taught me just how important it's going to be for citizens to protect themselves.
I used to think the best idea for the country would be to get rid of guns altogether. It took me a while to realize how important the 2nd amendment is.

1. Look at the crime statistics on countries that have outlawed guns

2. Try to overthrow a corrupt government without arms.

I :heart: the Framers.

fly said:
yeah, and they continue to disarm us. :rolleyes:

I dunno about you, but as long as the NRA is still around we're just fine. If they ever falter then, yes, I will be worried.

fly said:
I used to think the best idea for the country would be to get rid of guns altogether. It took me a while to realize how important the 2nd amendment is.

1. Look at the crime statistics on countries that have outlawed guns

2. Try to overthrow a corrupt government without arms.

I :heart: the Framers.

You just want a little Hancock/Adams action.

FlyNavy said:

There you go. It isn't to take revenge after a bar fight. It's to protect us from unscrupulous government. Which is why our forefathers took all of this so seriously and why the constitution is written the way it is.

Jefferson predicted our country would fail eventually due to the extreme burden of preserving it. And he's right. People aren't idealists by nature, they're selfish. Both he and Benjamin Franklin said we would have to fight tooth and nail to preserve this nation. Yeah, no shit.

smileynev said:
I dunno about you, but as long as the NRA is still around we're just fine. If they ever falter then, yes, I will be worried.
The NRA can't win em all. Hell, we JUST got assault weapons back. Probably one of the more necessary guns needed in a revolution.

fly said:
The NRA can't win em all. Hell, we JUST got assault weapons back. Probably one of the more necessary guns needed in a revolution.

True. I guess the biggest problem is a mixing of the conservative nutbags and the liberal hippies. No guns and no flag burning.

fly said:

:lol:

So hold off on the revolution until miniguns and those kick-ass HK automatic grenade launchers are available to the public. Got it.

Oh, and tanks.

Sarcasmo said:
:lol:

So hold off on the revolution until miniguns and those kick-ass HK automatic grenade launchers are available to the public. Got it.

Oh, and tanks.
I want KNYTE as my commander to launch the UAVs and artillery.