Dogwood Festival

I wish I could come. It sounds lovely. I'm a sucker for tree festivals. I've been to the Cherry Blossom festival in DC and it was a lot of fun and really pretty too. Unfortunately, too much is going on in my busy life to pick up and run to Atlanta in a week. :(

I wonder what other tree festivals there are around.

i'll about 900 miles north of alt next weekend, otherwise I'd be tempted :( y'all will know when I'm in the area though

Last edited:
FlyNavy said:
i'll about 900 miles north of alt next weekend, otherwise I'd be tempted :( y'all will know when I'm in the area though

Yeah? Where are you heading? Your house is only 800 miles north of Atlanta.

edit: must be someplace in wisconsin... you poor, poor sob.

That looks pretty fun. I'm hopefully going to try to get tickets to The Marriage of Figaro in the next few days. Probably all sold out by now though.

itburnswhenipee said:
Yeah? Where are you heading? Your house is only 800 miles north of Atlanta.

edit: must be someplace in wisconsin... you poor, poor sob.
northeast

wisconsin isn't that bad as long as you're drinking

Well it seems I'm coming with JJ to ATL this weekend and I think the Dogwood festival is on the agenda for Saturday.

So, who wants a mustache ride?

ERage said:
Well it seems I'm coming with JJ to ATL this weekend and I think the Dogwood festival is on the agenda for Saturday.

So, who wants a mustache ride?

:happy:

fly said:
hmmm... If I say yes then I dont have to go to the beach.

Not that I'd rather you go, but what's wrong with the beach? :confused: I thought you liked having rough stuff in your tender places? :fly: