WTF Does this thing look like a 23 year old???

could you imagine if she like, killed her parents then died on live tv in a firey car crash while the police are chasing her through a daycare parking lot or something?

and then they later find out her car seat is really a sybian and she crashed because she was trying to choke herself during orgasm?

could you imagine if she like, killed her parents then died on live tv in a firey car crash while the police are chasing her through a daycare parking lot or something?

and then they later find out her car seat is really a sybian and she crashed because she was trying to choke herself during orgasm?

SDFSHFKSGKHSDFGKJDFHGKDFHGKDFHJKDGDHS

She used to be so cute too. :(

lindsay_lohan_mischa_barton.jpg

:lol: J/K

lindsay-lohan-004.jpg

i mean, is this supposed to be wholesome? the daisies and isht..

in daisy dukes with her draws showin?? :waw:

no, not at all.. i'm just saying, if that picture is supposed to say "look, i'm a wholesome country girl who talks on landline phone in front of daisies in the kitchen" the "pull down your pants so your undies show" isn't giving me that impression.

no, not at all.. i'm just saying, if that picture is supposed to say "look, i'm a wholesome country girl who talks on landline phone in front of daisies in the kitchen" the "pull down your pants so your undies show" isn't giving me that impression.

True.

I almost hope she gets sent to jail for skipping out of going to court but then we'd just have the 24/7 prison updates like they had when Paris went to jail. Then they'd let her out after a few days and I'd just be more disgusted about what our country is becoming. (Sorry about the bitterness today)

askljdkladkjl Why is that so funny to me?!?!?

2004 was her best year in the timeline. she should swear off dying her hair blonde. it looks horrendous on her