Does anyone know?

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Doies anyone know my screen name for AIM?

Have you ever done this? Totally forgotten your user name or password for something? Or you the kind of person that uses the same one for everything?

I have different passwords for just about everything that requires one. Most times I can remember which site is which. On the occasion that I forget I end up typing in password after password until I give up and have it reset.

Spange Monkee said:
how'd you forget it? hell, i can remember my icq number that I got 10 years ago. dang.
Because instead I remember things like rates and which steamship line is the fastest to Hong Kong and such.

Spange Monkee said:
how'd you forget it? hell, i can remember my icq number that I got 10 years ago. dang.
3241351 ... but I dont use it anymore. and yeah, i got it in fall 1996 ;)

JJ Lady said:
Because instead I remember things like rates and which steamship line is the fastest to Hong Kong and such.

yeah, like FlamingGloryHole said, lame excuse. Now you have to produce the stats.

ERage said:
3241351 ... but I dont use it anymore. and yeah, i got it in fall 1996 ;)

pssssshaw..

990837 - I have the lowest one that I know of... :D

This is a free app similar to what we use at work for safeguarding passwords. It's not as easy as auto-complete, but you can export it and make a backup in case of a system failure.

Enjoy.

Spange Monkee said:
Probably more like 8 years but, 8762155. Feel free to spam the fuck out of that one. It was stolen from me a couple of years ago :mad:

FlamingGlory said:
You start that shit here and Ill make your life hell. That thwo threads where you just spit out random genmay spam.
How do you plan on making his life hell? Gonna talk shit from your parent's house? Or maybe you can borrow someone's car (you don't own your own), drive to his house and blast him with one of the many guns you have because your penis is so small? Please inform the public that may or may not even read your posts.

elpmis said:
How do you plan on making his life hell? Gonna talk shit from your parent's house? Or maybe you can borrow someone's car (you don't own your own), drive to his house and blast him with one of the many guns you have because your penis is so small? Please inform the public that may or may not even read your posts.
OMG TEH INTERWEBS ARE SERIOUS :lol: