Doctors of UF, a question.

why_ask_why said:
there is always a gallon of it in my fridge at all times
and a case of bottled water
Oh, I brew it one cup at a time and drink it hot. The premade stuff has sugar in it and I cannot stand sugar in my tea.

No no no, you guys are getting it all wrong... PAIN IS THE REMINDER THAT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE

zengirl said:
Oh, I brew it one cup at a time and drink it hot. The premade stuff has sugar in it and I cannot stand sugar in my tea.

the arizona variety has honey as a sweetener

Sarcasmo said:
WALK IT OFF

I once "walked off" a bullet to the liver. It took me a while, but I started feeling better after a couple of miles.

edit: I stopped the profuse bleeding by stuffing my shooting gloves in the wound.

KNYTE said:
I once "walked off" a bullet to the liver. It took me a while, but I started feeling better after a couple of miles.

edit: I stopped the profuse bleeding by stuffing my shooting gloves in the wound.

I bet you lost a lot of weakness that day. I'm proud of you, son.

b_sinning said:
How do you feel now? Have you eaten since then?
I feel just fine now, a bit tired but that's to be expected after having worked from 7-6.

When I felt it I had a rest and about one liter to drink, also got me some candy to get my bloodsugar up, it went away in about 10-15 minutes.

I Robert I said:
I feel just fine now, a bit tired but that's to be expected after having worked from 7-6.

When I felt it I had a rest and about one liter to drink, also got me some candy to get my bloodsugar up, it went away in about 10-15 minutes.
wtf bloodsurgar up

Coqui said:
I tried walking off the pain from a claymore exploding my legs off, but it didn't work :( I'm weak

Pfft, pussy. There's no room for you in my BF2 squad. You're going to have to ride with Smileynev and team artied.