Do you send xmas cards?

?

• Yay

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
My wife and I do. We usually include a picture from our ugly sweater party for friends, or a x-mas pic of my son for family.

my girlfriend and i are toying with the idea of getting specially photographed and creating our own christmas cards with ourselves on the front wishing all our friends a happy christmas

problem is, neither of us are 40 and/or architects

I actually disagree with the idea of sending cards, which doesn't explain at all why I've signed up twice for the card exchange here. I think X-mas cards or any cards for that matter are a waste of money and paper. If I wanna wish someone a Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Festivus/whatever, I'll either call them or see them this season and say it. You guys are the exception. I'd never call you.

The only cards I like are the handmade ones from my kiddo. I'd love to get one of those every day of the year.

Hallmark and other commercial cards are a horrendous waste of money. $5 for a bent piece of card stock with a line of text? Fuck off.

The only cards I like are the handmade ones from my kiddo. I'd love to get one of those every day of the year.

Hallmark and other commercial cards are a horrendous waste of money. $5 for a bent piece of card stock with a line of text? Fuck off.

And when some brown cunt sends them too late. GOD. :D

my dad always did the cards since he's been in the nursing home christmas has all but become void, though i still like putting up some lights :)

well like every charity on earth pretty much produces cards that benefits their cause, so it's really not that bad if you go that route

I don't think the have a purpose of any kind. I see it as you know someone but they aren't important enough to buy a present for so you send them a card. Unless that person has a lot of money to leave you in their will don't bother.

i usually send out cards every year (this year being an exception.) i usually end up sending out about 80, which ends up being costly, but very worth it in my eyes. it's a great way to get a picture out once a year.

I always do custom ones with photos of my kids on the front, or at least include a photo in each card. I only send them to close friends and family though, around 25 people.

The UF card thing is completely seperate from that list.

I just about have this years cards ready to upload and my goal is to actually get them all sent PRIOR to Christmas this year.

When my kids were little I used to send out cards every year...than we sort of stopped caring and I only started doing it again for the UF folks...and I am even flaky on that.

I send them every year. Since the munchkin was born I send more now since I usually use his pic for the card. Family appreciates seeing new photos of him.

woah, i was just checking out Hallmark.com. Not only can you personalize the cards there, you can have them stamped and mailed directly without having to do it yourself. More cards, less personal.