Thread Do you science?

It doesn't matter what you believe/know. It only matters what the Catholic faithful believes.

They also determined the flesh was human, and was comprised of heart tissue.
They determined the blood contained all the necessary proteins of normal blood, was of type AB which is not known to be native in Italy where the sample was taken.

I can understand believing in religion. But be honest, do you guys ACTUALLY believe this is true? Unlike religion, this "magic" is quantifiable. I'm shocked.

So, what Im getting from this is that catholics are closeted cannibals?

two cannibals are about to enjoy a tourist they captured. one cannibal says to the other "you start at the feet, I'll start at the head and we'll meet in the middle"

as they're eating, the first cannibal asks the second, "enjoying the meal?"

second cannibal responds, "yeah, I'm having a ball!"

first cannibal says "well slow down, you're going too fast!"

Totally. I can understand the belief in God. But for an intelligent person to think that alchemy is real in this day and age is frightening to me.

And you can believe that a zombie guy died and then came back to life so that we could all be forgiven for our sins (which we cannot help but make) and the sins of a woman who lived thousands of years ago in a magical garden where a talking snake told her to eat a magical fruit? The zombie guy was born of a married virgin who apparently didn't want to consummate her marriage and her husband overlooked all of this. Also, Mohammad rode on an actual winged horse to visit heaven...really...actually did this. Some people have magical underwear too.