Advice Do you know why the mostly blind man fell down that well?

So the neighbor behind our house set our kids can play in her yard but watch out for the well and I checked out the well and it's covered up by a couple of cardboard boxes that are flattened out so basically if my kids have played in her backyard they would have jumped on the cardboard and then died in the well she's a fuckin cunt I don't like her

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
So that's the primary reason why we built our white picket fence was because of the well and the douchebag that thought it was okay for our kids to fall down her well which wasn't properly covered and I'll never understand why she wanted our kids to play in the yard with a properly uncovered well but that's on her maybe I'll choke her out someday who knows

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
So the neighbor behind our house set our kids can play in her yard but watch out for the well and I checked out the well and it's covered up by a couple of cardboard boxes that are flattened out so basically if my kids have played in her backyard they would have jumped on the cardboard and then died in the well she's a fuckin cunt I don't like her
I'm taking notes. This woman is my hero.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
The neighbor made her house out of candy, and then cooks all the neighborhood kids that come up to take a bite. Whadda witch.

She actually has a good start - you jam some cardboard in about 2 feet, then you put in about 4+" of expanding foam. Once that is cured you dump in some cement. Done and done.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes