DO MY BIDDING!

"Of course I'm working on getting a copy of the video, but it's a Microsoft produced the film and hasn't been made available to the public. If you work for Microsoft, or have friends who do, see what you can do to build a groundswell for them to release the video. Reports are it's quite funny..."

theacoustician said:
if its 1's and 0's, its out there. its just a matter of finding it.
If it's in digital media format it's been pirated and is waiting somewhere to be downloaded... although this would be HIGHLY illegal and thus against the rules :fly:

zengirl said:
If it's in digital media format it's been pirated and is waiting somewhere to be downloaded... although this would be HIGHLY illegal and thus against the rules :fly:
Here's where I see the gray area there.

Is the video for sale? Will it be for sale? Would downloading it hurt the copyright holder?

Answer is probably no to all of the above.

Pandora said:
Maybe you can find the video and holdout for modship.

:shifty:

Or you could just not sleep with him until he folds.

Wait, no balls = no libido so that wouldn't work very well. Dammit.

"Of course I'm working on getting a copy of the video, but it's a Microsoft produced the film and hasn't been made available to the public. If you work for Microsoft, or have friends who do, see what you can do to build a groundswell for them to release the video. Reports are it's quite funny..."

elpmis said:

Is there an echo in here? :confused: