Do failed thief attempts still poz ur neghole?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Also, if you are high-up on the "Richest Users" list, I'm officially putting you on notice.

:haaay:

Last edited:
You do realize that there are 30 people on the richest user list and that is pretty much all of the regulars, right?

So, I have two options, risk having my money stolen, or put it in a financially bankrupt bank.

You do realize that there are 30 people on the richest user list and that is pretty much all of the regulars, right?

So, I have two options, risk having my money stolen, or put it in a financially bankrupt bank.

Fine, I edited my post to say "high-up". Everyone else understood what I was was saying. Why are you so dead inside?

someone needs to explain to me what theif attempt is

You can attempt to steal someone else's marklar. You only have a 25% chance of succeeding. If you fail, the other person gets YOUR marklar. You lose 5 rep points if you succeed and 2 points if you fail.

You can attempt to steal someone else's marklar. You only have a 25% chance of succeeding. If you fail, the other person gets YOUR marklar. You lose 5 rep points if you succeed and 2 points if you fail.

wtf? They get it? That's stupid.

If I was a thief and broke into your house and steal $200 and then rape you I wouldn't bring $200 along with me to leave on the floor while making a quick getaway if April happened to wake up while I was blowing softly on your neck and rubbing your chest gently while you slept serenely and looked so angelic with your perfectly moosed and sculpted hair.

wtf? They get it? That's stupid.

If I was a thief and broke into your house and steal $200 and then rape you I wouldn't bring $200 along with me to leave on the floor while making a quick getaway if April happened to wake up while I was blowing softly on your neck and rubbing your chest gently while you slept serenely and looked so angelic with your perfectly moosed and sculpted hair.

yea, but if you break into my house i might end up raping you.

with the business end of a shotgun barrel.