Dharma Does the Hood - Mega-AIDS Ensues

Awwww! Move in 10/15. My friend is willing to help me move for two cooked meals. Thanks shally!

I will probably have boxes forever I have to figure out some storage issues that I may have.

The tongs broke forever ago.

It's a two bedroom condo that is being rented out. Hardwood floors. I'm happy with it. And being in Savannah right now makes kenwood look like Hyde park.

ur in savannah?

and to be honest, having lived in HP for 5 or so years, Kenwood is very similar. you can live on a very nice street but two streets over there's homeless peeps sleeping on the corner.

I thought this thread was about Dharma enlisting in the Klan.

Dharmas Grand Wizard:

hello-kitty-kkk.jpg

ur in savannah?

and to be honest, having lived in HP for 5 or so years, Kenwood is very similar. you can live on a very nice street but two streets over there's homeless peeps sleeping on the corner.

Looking at a place like that now. Decent neighborhood, but only 4 blocks north, it goes to shit with mostly rentals and an average income of half that of the one area I'm looking at. Crime stats aren't great either. Looks like april and may had a rash of burglaries, including what looks like either the place I'm looking at or the one right next door.