Video DESERVES IT'S OWN FREEEEKING THREAD! (Kiki got us and Duke something speshul)

Nevvvvvvvveeeerrrrr!

Another year. Maybe two, the toddler tunnel is going to be plotting with your ovaries and hormones. Those hips will be your downfall, and skinny hipped girls are the only one's with the hopes of being immune to the timeclock.

Another year. Maybe two, the toddler tunnel is going to be plotting with your ovaries and hormones. Those hips will be your downfall, and skinny hipped girls are the only one's with the hopes of being immune to the timeclock.

Everyone says that, but what do they know?

Plus if my clock ever goes off, I'm sure Zac will let me have a dog instead. Right?

ihatebacon.jpg

Fank ewe, keeks! :heart:

OMG, you look super effin hot, child!!

You haz a beautimous hourlyglass shape! <3 <3 <3 <3

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats craaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy

does he have webbed toes like liamz? eeek

LMAOOO, I missed this poast.

No, he doesn't. He's for sure a soopah solid boy. Need to get him into rugby, for sure, as he can really take a hit. But, I'm worried about him tackling kids out of anger. :(

and whoops! I forgot there is a size 13 in toddlers, so he is actually 2 sizes from his 10 yr old sister. But still! That's just so odd!

Everyone says that, but what do they know?

Plus if my clock ever goes off, I'm sure Zac will let me have a dog instead. Right?

Meh, don't have kids. It's not as "worth it" as some people say!!

I NEVER planned to have kids!
FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STREP THROAT + ANTIBIOTICS + DOCS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT THAT SHIT BACK IN THE DAY!
IT ALLLL STARTED FROM THERE.

Last edited:
Plus, this world is seriously fucked up and not looking to get any nicer.
Not a place to bring lil ones into. :(

Pics of him shirtless FOR YOU, C, would reveal a NOT ripped, but perfectly well built, stocky man bod!

I like my men NOT ripped, but with that...I dunno how to splain it....just manly look.

I dunno what I'm trying to say so that this makes sense.

Not that I'm ripping on anyone who does take care of their body to the point that they have a lot of rippedness going on...

I just have NEVER, EVER been with a man that has been this way. So, I would have to conclude that it's just not for me.

Pics of him shirtless FOR YOU, C, would reveal a NOT ripped, but perfectly well built, stocky man bod!

I like my men NOT ripped, but with that...I dunno how to splain it....just manly look.

I dunno what I'm trying to say so that this makes sense.

Not that I'm ripping on anyone who does take care of their body to the point that they have a lot of rippedness going on...

I just have NEVER, EVER been with a man that has been this way. So, I would have to conclude that it's just not for me.

I am not ripped either.......yet. And I was kidding about the pic. Just continuing on the supposed lust fest Liam and I have for each other. Yes it makes sense. And when you come visit me on my sofa.....you will have been with a man this way. :lol:

LMAOOO, I missed this poast.

No, he doesn't. He's for sure a soopah solid boy. Need to get him into rugby, for sure, as he can really take a hit. But, I'm worried about him tackling kids out of anger. :(

and whoops! I forgot there is a size 13 in toddlers, so he is actually 2 sizes from his 10 yr old sister. But still! That's just so odd!

There is nothing wrong with rugby players

youngquestintimg4.jpg

ben_c.jpg

I am not ripped either.......yet. And I was kidding about the pic. Just continuing on the supposed lust fest Liam and I have for each other. Yes it makes sense. And when you come visit me on my sofa.....you will have been with a man this way. :lol:

Lmao, I'm not insinuating that you were, or that you are some big muscle head! :)