Derrick Brooks on Brett Favre

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
If you like football you might find this mildly entertaining:

"We give certain checks at the line," Brooks said. "He comes up there and he's calling out our checks. We call, "Move,' to get our linemen in a certain front, and he comes to the line, "MOVE!' And Greg Spires, he moves. Greg doesn't know, he's got his head down."

Brooks and Favre made eye contact.

"I just had to smile at him," Brooks said. "And he smiled back at me."

This isn't really that hard to understand.

Favre was mimicking a line adjustment - a defensive audible of sorts. McFarland calls D line audibles and Quarles calls LB audibles on the fly if the offense shows something that might take advantage of a weakness in that particular play or formation. Favre has played against the scheme for so long he has picked up little nuances. Favre was simply trying (and succeeding) to fuck up the D line by reverting the line assignments back to the way they were before McFarland changed them.

shawndavid said:
This isn't really that hard to understand.

Favre was mimicking a line adjustment - a defensive audible of sorts. McFarland calls D line audibles and Quarles calls LB audibles on the fly if the offense shows something that might take advantage of a weakness in that particular play or formation. Favre has played against the scheme for so long he has picked up little nuances. Favre was simply trying (and succeeding) to fuck up the D line by reverting the line assignments back to the way they were before McFarland changed them.
I got it, I thought it was cool

I wish Javon Walker didn't get hurt :(

Sarcasmo said:
I knew what you were talking about, but then I'm not retarded.

Or am I?

The jury's still out, me thinks...:cool:

theacoustician said:
This board is way too nerdy for football humor

Point taken...

I explained audibles to Amy this way:

Imagine you're at dinner at a nice Italian restaurant. The waiter comes by and you order the linguini with red sauce. As he looks to me to get my order you look down and realize you're wearing a white sweater. You then decide, before he goes to put the order in to the kitchen, to switch to the fettucini alfredo as to not tempt fate by hoisting red sauce over your white top.

shawndavid said:
The jury's still out, me thinks...:cool:

Point taken...

I explained audibles to Amy this way:

Imagine you're at dinner at a nice Italian restaurant. The waiter comes by and you order the linguini with red sauce. As he looks to me to get my order you look down and realize you're wearing a white sweater. You then decide, before he goes to put the order in to the kitchen, to switch to the fettucini alfredo as to not tempt fate by hoisting red sauce over your white top.

:fly: funny, the football story I got, but not the pasta :confused: